+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2014 Citizenship Application - Timeline

randint

Feb 2, 2014
I think sometimes, when some people are unfortunate enough to be living in an area serviced by a slow local processing office, I still do not have a test date--without a good reason. I hope that I can be a citizen on time to vote in the 2014 Municipal Election (2014-10-27). If not, I believe we will all be citizens by the time the Federal election takes place sometime in October of 2015.

maidentower

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its not only about the area or the office being slow many of us from the faster processing centres are also awaiting test dates.... so there are plenty of other factors I think that goes into the delay of our application none of which are with good cause ofcourse. :\ #patience

randint said:
I think sometimes, when some people are unfortunate enough to be living in an area serviced by a slow local processing office, I still do not have a test date--without a good reason. I hope that I can be a citizen on time to vote in the 2014 Municipal Election (2014-10-27). If not, I believe we will all be citizens by the time the Federal election takes place sometime in October of 2015.

maidentower

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats! you've been lucky in your process boyscout ... i remember how inititally they said they lost your application :). Anyway congratulations!

txboyscout said:
Oath on September 6, 2014 at Scarborough office :D

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
Thank You all

I hope you get your oath invitations soon as well

Yes, I have been lucky since I lost a month of processing time when they lost my application. I am glad, I approached my MP's office and CIC found my application as a result of their inquiry. The Call Centre was telling me to re-apply :eek: