waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
canadiangirl78 said:
Since you all have been approved I have a question. Is sponsorship approval and file transfer date the SAME day? I am still waiting for my letter. Thanks.
first of all congrats on ur approval!!!!! ;D ;D ;D finally u joined our stage 2 club ;) i don't want to say i told u so, buuuuuuuut i did :p

on the letter u will see the approval part with confetti (not really) and u will see the file transfer part, how to contact that embassy etc and other general info; from my own search and what i noticed there will do 2 types of transfer: the imp things (medicals, forms, maybe other) online that's why u'll see medical results have been received message very soon; but they also transfer the physical file with the relationship proofs, etc which takes maybe 2 weeks; so if u the embassy does send aor u need to wait at least 2 weeks from the day u were approved :)

nanipanjakadi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Jan 2012
AOR Received.
10th March 2012
File Transfer...
15th March2012(Approved)
Med's Done....
Some where in Nov2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
28th March-2012, ND received PP on April2nd(In process as of April21 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
15th June 2012
LANDED..........
Soooooon
apks said:
Here you go..but they wont give you any info on the phone

Telephone: 91 (11) 4178-2000

E-mail:

General inquiries: delhi @ international.gc.ca
Visas and Immigration: delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Hi,

Yesterday my wife missed a call from these no. +42723691 she was in between training so couldn't pick call...I believe its from Newdelhi VO after looking at the no. you mentioned above...I was bit upset after missing call :( i donno when they call her back and its very hard to keep an eye on mobile all the time. Any body here has same experience before?

avocadosandcheese

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa/LA???
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-05-2012
AOR Received.
Never.
File Transfer...
March-28-2012...supposedly
Med's Done....
August-15-2011
Passport Req..
June-27-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-5-2012
LANDED..........
July-25-2012
Just called CIC again. They said that they will email to find out what is taking so long for the transfer to get to Buffalo and will email to request that the letter is re-sent to us for spousal approval. SO hopefully this will help figure out what is going on!!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
missmini said:
first of all congrats on ur approval!!!!! ;D ;D ;D finally u joined our stage 2 club ;) i don't want to say i told u so, buuuuuuuut i did :p

on the letter u will see the approval part with confetti (not really) and u will see the file transfer part, how to contact that embassy etc and other general info; from my own search and what i noticed there will do 2 types of transfer: the imp things (medicals, forms, maybe other) online that's why u'll see medical results have been received message very soon; but they also transfer the physical file with the relationship proofs, etc which takes maybe 2 weeks; so if u the embassy does send aor u need to wait at least 2 weeks from the day u were approved :)
This is a "told you so!" that I don't mind one bit. ;D We sure are lucky to have your positive spirit around missmini!

Thanks for the info, that is helpful. I hope I get the letter today! Mexico City does send an AOR but people don't get it for like 3 months. And it comes with the Mexican police clearance request, something my husband won't have to do since he is in the US - thankfully since it saves us a step!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
avocadosandcheese said:
Just called CIC again. They said that they will email to find out what is taking so long for the transfer to get to Buffalo and will email to request that the letter is re-sent to us for spousal approval. SO hopefully this will help figure out what is going on!!
I hope so! Sheesh like you need this stress. I am sure it is all fine and just a documentation error.

aakulkarni

Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
02-04-2012
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
ashunandal said:
congrats kulkarni :)
decision made means start packing :D :D your wife will receive her passport with visa soon
btw did she have any travel history ::) ::)
:)
thanx no she dont ve any travel history, i am excited i am in india only cant wait to get passport

aakulkarni

Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
02-04-2012
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
goodya+RAJPUTH said:
congrates guys .....

for shure it is a good news..be ready to give treat on having your visa :)
thanx i feel so relax and so excited

aakulkarni

Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
02-04-2012
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
ashkhullar said:
congrats aakulkarni , start packing & book ur air tickets for flying to canada
thanx i am already in india

aakulkarni

Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
02-04-2012
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
mit8383 said:
congrats aakulkarni !!!

I Have Also Received Sponsorship Approval Mail On 30/04/2012 But Date I have not Received Any Updates From ND VO For Passport Request ?? U Have Any Idea about it ??
thanx . in my casae i get in 10 days hoping to get ur ppr very soon whats ur timeline?

aakulkarni

Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
02-04-2012
Passport Req..
12-04-2012

sukhi_ghotra

May 9, 2012
URGENT ...

My sponsorship application was received at cpc mississauga on 24 jan 2012.. i got a email later from CPP-Ottawa saying I have to send two forms again imm 0008 and 1344 with original signatures ( since my stupid lawyer included scanned copies of the pages with signatures in the original application ) .. i send the required docs on 14th may 2012 and it was received at ottawa on 15th may ( tracked it at canadapost.ca ) .
to day after 1 week i called CIC call centre asking them about any info abt my file and how long do they think it"ll take.
To my surprise the agent told me there was no update yet on my file and also he said .... I have to start counting the days from scratch which is a gOOD 90 DAYS on the website for step 1 .... :( ...
Im since then thinking about the credibility of the info provided by the agent... for some reason i dnt believe him yet... and im also confused as to why was my file sent to CPP ottawa... ?

PLease any kind of information will be greatly appreciated...... thanks...

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
sukhi_ghotra said:
URGENT ...

My sponsorship application was received at cpc mississauga on 24 jan 2012.. i got a email later from CPP-Ottawa saying I have to send two forms again imm 0008 and 1344 with original signatures ( since my stupid lawyer included scanned copies of the pages with signatures in the original application ) .. i send the required docs on 14th may 2012 and it was received at ottawa on 15th may ( tracked it at canadapost.ca ) .
to day after 1 week i called CIC call centre asking them about any info abt my file and how long do they think it"ll take.
To my surprise the agent told me there was no update yet on my file and also he said .... I have to start counting the days from scratch which is a gOOD 90 DAYS on the website for step 1 .... :( ...
Im since then thinking about the credibility of the info provided by the agent... for some reason i dnt believe him yet... and im also confused as to why was my file sent to CPP ottawa... ?

I think some applications are sent to Ottawa because they are overwhelmed. I would call again and see if you get the same answer. Even three times. Because the answers are very inconsistent. Such as today - I was told that most sponsorship approval notifications are sent by mail but i fact most are by email. So they don't know what they are talking about sometimes. If you sent your missing forms to the same address where applications go then I would suspect it would take 90 days just because they open them in order and it takes A LONG time for them to simply open the envelope. Like 80 days.

Mez007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2012
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
20-04-2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2012
sukhi_ghotra said:
URGENT ...

I was on the Same Boat I had to resend a form. When I called Cic the agent told me no upates and I have have to get back in the line.
I think 2 weeks after I received the Approval email.

sukhi_ghotra

May 9, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
I think some applications are sent to Ottawa because they are overwhelmed. I would call again and see if you get the same answer. Even three times. Because the answers are very inconsistent. Such as today - I was told that most sponsorship approval notifications are sent by mail but i fact most are by email. So they don't know what they are talking about sometimes. If you sent your missing forms to the same address where applications go then I would suspect it would take 90 days just because they open them in order and it takes A LONG time for them to simply open the envelope. Like 80 days.
Thanx for replying .
But no my original appliaction was sent to mississauga n i was told to send the required docs to CPP ottawa this time .. N in the email i was told to address the package to a particular officer ( for eg. Attention - officer BD )
So to my undertanding i thought it wouldnt take that long since it looked like they were giving priority to the case since its allready been so long since i applied ...
I guess as u said i shall call em again and verify the info that agent gave me today .