+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 2016 Intake

Niku2184

Jan 8, 2016
Hello

I need a help about point calculation of Area of Training.

I complete my Ph D, M. Pharm and B. Pharm in Pharmacy major form India and i have more than 6 year experience as a assistant professor in Pharmacy college in India.

1. what is my area of training
2. what point i may get from Area of Training

Thanks

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
I am planning to apply for quebec..plz answer my few queries
My noc is 4011 university lecturer nd i think its not listed ,Am i eligible for quebec?
Is the fee refundable incase m not eligible?

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC:2141 Quebec.Code:B666
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2015 CC charged: Nov. 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
A guideline fot mon project quebec

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7T3BtdHVqtnemxiRlUwenptOWs/view?usp=sharing

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
How to fillout the form

https://youtu.be/QE7cUJDSCPY

Gagan_

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Guys please help me out

In 2 does we have to fill overall IELTS score ??

1. Under Résultat en compréhension écrite, type in the result you obtained in written
comprehension, as indicated on your document.

2. Under Résultat en expression écrite, type in the result you obtained in written
English, as indicated on your document.

syila

Nov 18, 2015
Hello All! I need to know some info related to document preparation for Online application.
My husband (Main Applicant) has 4yrs Computer Science bachelor degree with 7+ yrs work experience, IELTS overall 6.00 band (R-6.5, W-5.5, S-6.00, L-6.00).

How we can ensure, His Education and work experience will really count and we will get the full point? How to prepare documents for this and Who will assess this?

I am also a Computer science graduate (7 yrs ago, and not continuous job experience on same position). Will I receive any point as Spouse?

Before payment, May we confirm, we are eligible or not? As we don't want the money to be wasted! Thanks in advance!

SHABNAM

syila

Nov 18, 2015
Is passport of spouse and dependent child is necessary while applying??

I (spouse), have my national id, marriage certificate, my child has birth certificate. but not passport yet! Can we apply?

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
NEWS MIDI

The representatives of bar associations were summoned to a meeting with the MIDI this afternoon on my Quebec project. A formal communication will be issued by the services of the ministry and posted on the website by Wednesday, but here's a summary of the items discussed:

- The capacity of the number of simultaneous users on the portal has increased. Tests have been carried out up to 600 users at once. For the opening of the February 16 program, a maximum number of users from 400 to 450 will be allowed because the tool is stable at this level according to their tests.

- On February 15, at 18:30, the access to the portal will be closed, to reopen until February 16 at 8:30 am from Quebec.

- It will be possible to connect to submit applications whose profile has been completed from 8h30am, Quebec time, on 16 February.

- The principle of first come first served notice.

- The tool will let all applicants' submit their applications. " People will receive MIDI communication confirming receipt and informing them that the admissibility of the case is under investigation.

- In the hours that follow, a list will be established to determine what have been the first 2,800 files submitted in the second. These people will receive a second communication My Québec project informing them that they are part of the 2,800 eligible applications and inviting them to pay the fees.

- The fee will be payable within 30 days as planned (either by e-Québec My project or by mail). It is important to note that when submitting February 16 payment will not be required for submission and will even be disabled to facilitate the process.

- People who have not been in the top 2,800 will receive a second communication, informing them that their profile will remain active for the next opening of the program.

- So, the profiles will not expire within 90 days, they will remain active. Those who have thus succeeded in creating their profile will not have to start over.

- It is expected to reopen in June 2016 to around 7,000 requests (details to be confirmed by the MIDI in the coming weeks).

- New accounts can be created on or after 18 February.

- There are currently about 42,000 accounts created and 20,000 profiles completed 90% or more.

- The system has been the victim of attacks since its establishment, all countries by security tools in place.

- The system prevents the use of robots to connect by blocking the IP address. The tool differentiates these robots representatives or people who might try to enter the portal repeatedly. If you feel that your IP address was mistakenly blocked, contact the MIDI (general online information service).

- We invite people who have successfully submitted February 16 to click the logout tab immediately made to give a chance to others and avoid unnecessarily clogging the system once the application is submitted.

- The MIDI realize there are duplicates among the profiles. Measures will be put in place to eliminate by the opening of next week program, to prevent a person tries his luck with several accounts.

Daz

Jan 6, 2016
pretty_18 said:
NEWS MIDI

The representatives of bar associations were summoned to a meeting with the MIDI this afternoon on my Quebec project. A formal communication will be issued by the services of the ministry and posted on the website by Wednesday, but here's a summary of the items discussed:

- The capacity of the number of simultaneous users on the portal has increased. Tests have been carried out up to 600 users at once. For the opening of the February 16 program, a maximum number of users from 400 to 450 will be allowed because the tool is stable at this level according to their tests.

- On February 15, at 18:30, the access to the portal will be closed, to reopen until February 16 at 8:30 am from Quebec.

- It will be possible to connect to submit applications whose profile has been completed from 8h30am, Quebec time, on 16 February.

- The principle of first come first served notice.

- The tool will let all applicants' submit their applications. " People will receive MIDI communication confirming receipt and informing them that the admissibility of the case is under investigation.

- In the hours that follow, a list will be established to determine what have been the first 2,800 files submitted in the second. These people will receive a second communication My Québec project informing them that they are part of the 2,800 eligible applications and inviting them to pay the fees.

- The fee will be payable within 30 days as planned (either by e-Québec My project or by mail). It is important to note that when submitting February 16 payment will not be required for submission and will even be disabled to facilitate the process.

- People who have not been in the top 2,800 will receive a second communication, informing them that their profile will remain active for the next opening of the program.

- So, the profiles will not expire within 90 days, they will remain active. Those who have thus succeeded in creating their profile will not have to start over.

- It is expected to reopen in June 2016 to around 7,000 requests (details to be confirmed by the MIDI in the coming weeks).

- New accounts can be created on or after 18 February.

- There are currently about 42,000 accounts created and 20,000 profiles completed 90% or more.

- The system has been the victim of attacks since its establishment, all countries by security tools in place.

- The system prevents the use of robots to connect by blocking the IP address. The tool differentiates these robots representatives or people who might try to enter the portal repeatedly. If you feel that your IP address was mistakenly blocked, contact the MIDI (general online information service).

- We invite people who have successfully submitted February 16 to click the logout tab immediately made to give a chance to others and avoid unnecessarily clogging the system once the application is submitted.

- The MIDI realize there are duplicates among the profiles. Measures will be put in place to eliminate by the opening of next week program, to prevent a person tries his luck with several accounts.
Hello

Pls am having challenges finding the online application form to fill.

Please can you give me a step by step description of how to go about accessing the form to fill after logging in just like you did.

I will really appreciate it. No one seems to want to provide answers. :(

Thank you.

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
Use this link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zgthtcbkm5nloc/Mon_Projet_Documents_All.zip?dl=0

satishgr

Jan 21, 2016
Hi,

Is it 16th Feb 2016 8:30 AM or 8:30 PM to submit the applications, mon projet website shows it as 8:30 PM onwards.

Please clarify the time to submit the completed application

Your help in this regard is much appreciated

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satishgr said:
Hi,

Is it 16th Feb 2016 8:30 AM or 8:30 PM to submit the applications, mon projet website shows it as 8:30 PM onwards.

Please clarify the time to submit the completed application

Your help in this regard is much appreciated
Check your eyes or probably you are paranoid. It clearly says 8:30 AM.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html