+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2015 Citizenship Applicants

huxiangn

Nov 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IllaBee said:
congrats to you and good luck. I just checked my ecas and line 4. had disappeared again. Oh boy...am so over this CIC thing.
We are on the same boat bro. My one also transferred to Mississauga Office, about 2 weeks later than yours. That's hope the test will be soon.

ysangaby

May 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRO said:
Hi, update on ecas or letter for test invite sent by cic to applicant, which comes first?
I checked it online first and when i check my mailbox i got the blue letter on the same day.
Just keep checking both everyday. All the best to all.

IRO

May 14, 2015
ysangaby said:
I checked it online first and when i check my mailbox i got the blue letter on the same day.
Just keep checking both everyday. All the best to all.

Thanks for your response

Samira2008

Jun 20, 2015
Hi every body, does anybody know why the last line(line 4) of my status in ECAS has gone. I ll appreciate it if anybody could give me some info about it.
thanks

sam_1985

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Samira2008 said:
Hi every body, does anybody know why the last line(line 4) of my status in ECAS has gone. I ll appreciate it if anybody could give me some info about it.
thanks
No one knows exactly why.... but not unusual; it has happened to many people including myself. It is believed to be a system change triggered by the recent 4/6 rule going into effect (pure speculation - not a fact).

hussaini

Jun 6, 2015
Hi samira.i think 4th line is diappeared bcoz you will get your test date soon.Mine line was disappeared then i got test dat but my test date is cancelled

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussaini said:
Hi samira.i think 4th line is diappeared bcoz you will get your test date soon.Mine line was disappeared then i got test dat but my test date is cancelled
No

Ottawa2015

Apr 2, 2015
Hi

I am January 2015 applicant (Ottawa) and here are my details

Application received Jan 26
AOR March 20
In process June 23

Thank you and good luck to all.

Samira2008

Jun 20, 2015
hussaini said:

Thank you for your respond! did cancel the test date yourself?

hussaini

Jun 6, 2015
No .i didn't cancel it by myself.My test was on june 30.and many test are cancelled from june 22 to july 3rd of mississauga office by cic.

Samira2008

Jun 20, 2015
Oh! Thanks again! I would like to know if the test notification is coming up on ECAS? Or we receive mail or E-mail? and how long before the test you got the notification?