+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2015 Citizenship Applicants

Franck59

Sep 11, 2013
Hi all,
Here is my timeline

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 29, 2015.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 5, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on March 20, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on March 21, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.

eduvit

Jan 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally my file is in process on April 29.
Jan's applicant is moving forward. Good luck for all.
@tds69us: I have a feeling that you will be the next in process this week.

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eduvit said:
@ tds69us: I have a feeling that you will be the next in process this week.
This is great news eduvit!!

I wish you all the best and another positive and speedy status change. Thanks for the faith in my timeline :)

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eduvit said:
@ tds69us: I have a feeling that you will be the next in process this week.
We have exactely the same dates for AOR and eCAS Received.
I am still stuck on Received. Your change to In Process gives me hope :D

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
hi everyone
my application details

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 14, 2015.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 1, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on March 23, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on March 24, 2015. The Mississauga office will contact you

vividind

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
Karem said:
hi everyone
my application details

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 14, 2015.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 1, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on March 23, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on March 24, 2015. The Mississauga office will contact you
hi Karen, My time line is very close to yours..
our application transferred to Mississauga office on March 24.. Fingers crossed for next step :)

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
101 days since received -jan-23
63 days since AOR -mar-03
Waitng with hope and patient. Their are many like me. Hope to get my citizenship and passport asap. Want to see my mom and dad I haven't seen them for the past 14 years. Left my ( i was 14) country during wartime lost my family. Now I have heard that their still alive I am so happy want to go and see them but I don't have passport. I didn't apply for citizenship before because I wasn't in the need of it because I don't really need to go anywhere. I'm all alone here. Not any more.... I pray to god to get my citizenship faster and others also.
I'm sorry my friends for some reason I felt its a one of the best place to share my feeling. Love you all

Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.

Robert H. Schuller

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vathan said:
Waitng with hope and patient. Their are many like me. Hope to get my citizenship and passport asap. Want to see my mom and dad I haven't seen them for the past 14 years. Left my ( i was 14) country during wartime lost my family. Now I have heard that their still alive I am so happy want to go and see them but I don't have passport. I didn't apply for citizenship before because I wasn't in the need of it because I don't really need to go anywhere. I'm all alone here. Not any more.... I pray to god to get my citizenship faster and others also.
I'm sorry my friends for some reason I felt its a one of the best place to share my feeling. Love you all

Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.

Robert H. Schuller
Good luck man. I am so happy that your parents are alive. I am sure you can see them soon. Thanks for sharing your story.

I am just wondering, with your situation, wouldn't you be qualified for urgent processing? Just wondering, as I don't have a lot of info about urgent processing.

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vathan said:

Robert H. Schuller

I hope you get to your citizenship soon so that you can see your parents and maybe even sponsor them to bring them here. We are all in the same boat. I am tired of checking E-cas everyday, but when I look at my options, there's nothing I can do. I just feel bad for the false promises that were made about the new citizenship process.

Good luck my friend...and god speed for everyone

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
I want it to sponsor them I call cic regarding about it. They told me I have to wait on line which is 5000 application per year processing. I need to maintain my in come which is about 40000 per year, to make that amount of money I have to do 2 jobs and pay about 25% tax because iam single and making over income. Also sponcer can take any where between 3 to eight years till that I have to maintain my income. So sad

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
You should write to your local MP or try to meet personally, your's is a very genuine situation, request them to help you in getting your file processed on 'Compassion' grounds ! If meeting your MP doesn't work, write to Immigration Minister, if that doesn' t work try to get help from some local Support groups. If you are eligible and the sitatuion is like this you deserve your file to be processes faster than anybody else. I am sure now that you know about your parents you want to see them in a heart beat. Make sure you take the supporting documents with you to prove your case, this will help you in explaining. Also keep talking about this with your friends colleagues and who so ever you meet, who knows you might get a link which could help. Best of Luck

vathan said:

Robert H. Schuller

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
AsianIndian said:
We have exactely the same dates for AOR and eCAS Received.
I am still stuck on Received. Your change to In Process gives me hope :D
Hi AsianIndian,
I think you get your turns this week. Looking at the timelines.

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gst8486 said:
You should write to your local MP or try to meet personally, your's is a very genuine situation, request them to help you in getting your file processed on 'Compassion' grounds ! If meeting your MP doesn't work, write to Immigration Minister, if that doesn' t work try to get help from some local Support groups. If you are eligible and the sitatuion is like this you deserve your file to be processes faster than anybody else. I am sure now that you know about your parents you want to see them in a heart beat. Make sure you take the supporting documents with you to prove your case, this will help you in explaining. Also keep talking about this with your friends colleagues and who so ever you meet, who knows you might get a link which could help. Best of Luck
Absolutely, I think you have such a legit reason to ask them process your application faster.

Also, keep in mind, processinh of the application is way faster these days (mine took 8 months in Vancouver). I just got my citizenship last week, and I applied for sponsoring my parents in Jan 2015. Sponsoring parents should be faster with the new 5000/year application limit. Make sure your application for PGP reach to CIC on the first day they open it to public in 2016.

Again, I wish you the best man.

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
Yeai I m super happy I got in process.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 19, 2015.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 4, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on May 1, 2015.

how long would it be to get transferred to local office?

Good luck to all

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyrical said:
Yeai I m super happy I got in process.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 19, 2015.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 4, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on May 1, 2015.

how long would it be to get transferred to local office?

Good luck to all
Congrats Lyrical !! Wishing you a quick transfer :)