+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2015 Citizenship Applicants

Violet2014

Dec 6, 2015
tds69us said:
Whos still waiting for the test invitation? Am I the only one?
You are not the only one. Our file is in process since May11. Transfered to Scarborough on June 3 and We are Jan applicant. Same as you! Don't worry!

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umxian said:
March 15. I ordered my ATIP. Except criminal check passed, everything else is not started.
Well I applied two months earlier and still no answer!!

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Violet2014 said:
You are not the only one. Our file is in process since May11. Transfered to Scarborough on June 3 and We are Jan applicant. Same as you! Don't worry!
Don't you think whats happening to us is weird? Have you ordered ATIP? We're almost close to completing a year with out being invited for the test or the oath!! and I haven't received any indications that my applications is non-routine!!

Violet2014

Dec 6, 2015
tds69us said:
Don't you think whats happening to us is weird? Have you ordered ATIP? We're almost close to completing a year with out being invited for the test or the oath!! and I haven't received any indications that my applications is non-routine!!
I am checking the ecas day and night! They asked fingerprint for my husband end of June. Although when I called CIC, the agent told me it was not considered as non routine if no more documents were requested. I ordered ATIP, but have not received yet!
At least the dead line is a good news. All files should be finished by end of March!

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Violet2014 said:
I am checking the ecas day and night! They asked fingerprint for my husband end of June. Although when I called CIC, the agent told me it was not considered as non routine if no more documents were requested. I ordered ATIP, but have not received yet!
At least the dead line is a good news. All files should be finished by end of March!
Are you a downtown Toronto applicant?

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Violet2014 said:
No I live in North york area.
I applied from downtown...so I'm guessing the scarbs office is handling my applications :D

All the best to us!! Stay in touch

Roche

Jun 1, 2015
That's a correct guess, I'm from downtown Toronto too and my application was assigned to the Scarborough centre.

tds69us said:
I applied from downtown...so I'm guessing the scarbs office is handling my applications :D

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[quote
i have question after the ceremony can i apply for the urgent passport right?
[/quote]
Yes you can...after two business days from the date you take your oath. Congrats and good luck pal!

Violet2014

Dec 6, 2015
tds69us said:

I got my husband Atip today. It seems the criminal checks are passed and finger print has been received. Secondary office is st Claire but the latest note is written by Scarborough which is in Oct. It seems to me that it has been returned to Scr again. May be i am wrong, not sure about it!None of the eligibility assessments have been started! Are these assessments done on test day or before that? My file was not mentioned at all so i ordered one for myself to compare both! Have you ordered your Atip?

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Violet2014 said:
I got my husband Atip today. It seems the criminal checks are passed and finger print has been received. Secondary office is st Claire but the latest note is written by Scarborough which is in Oct. It seems to me that it has been returned to Scr again. May be i am wrong, not sure about it!None of the eligibility assessments have been started! Are these assessments done on test day or before that? My file was not mentioned at all so i ordered one for myself to compare both! Have you ordered your Atip?
I ordered one two months ago, and it pretty much said the same thing. My criminality and security checks are complete and my file is just being forwarded back and forth between offices. If I don't hear anything from now until the end of JAN, I am going to order ATIP again. The eligibility assessment is something that happens on their end, and as far as I know, what it means is that they haven't started doing anything :(