+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2012 application.. PlZ help..

sukhi_ghotra

May 9, 2012
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP...SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

I applied on jan 20... and my application was received on jan 24... i called the CIC call centre on 27th april and was told that an email has been sent to me by the officer. BUt when i confirmed , the call centre agent realized that the email has been sent to a wrong email address.
i told them to make a correction and re_send the email .. it"s been 2 weeks and no email has been sent. ..

i called back on may 4th again.. and the agent was help full enough to tell me about the contents of the email. so basically they needed my wife ( who is in india) to sign a form that she missed . and i was supposed to send the new form WITH THE COPY OF THE EMAIL.

now the real problem is ... i sent the form to my wife n she signed it and sent back to me ... i am ready to send it to the case processing centre but have not yet received that email.. in spite of regular requests ( mail in and fax )

i dunnno what to do ... ... coz of the officers mistake i have to go through all this... and they r not even sending me the email...

plz help .. any help will be appreciated....

thanks...

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi_ghotra said:

I applied on jan 20... and my application was received on jan 24... i called the CIC call centre on 27th april and was told that an email has been sent to me by the officer. BUt when i confirmed , the call centre agent realized that the email has been sent to a wrong email address.
i told them to make a correction and re_send the email .. it"s been 2 weeks and no email has been sent. ..

i called back on may 4th again.. and the agent was help full enough to tell me about the contents of the email. so basically they needed my wife ( who is in india) to sign a form that she missed . and i was supposed to send the new form WITH THE COPY OF THE EMAIL.

now the real problem is ... i sent the form to my wife n she signed it and sent back to me ... i am ready to send it to the case processing centre but have not yet received that email.. in spite of regular requests ( mail in and fax )

i dunnno what to do ... ... coz of the officers mistake i have to go through all this... and they r not even sending me the email...

thanks...
Call them again and ask for the file/application number and email address to send it.

laniezai29

Jan 31, 2013
.. PlZ help..

HI..i hope everyone could help our problem. My husband sponsor me and he submit the application in Canada November 2012. I work here as food Counter Attendant but unfortunately my work permit is valid until April 2013. My husband send the application in Missisuaga Ontario suppose to be in Vergevile Alberta because we are both in Canada. The immigration send back our application they ask some form to complete our application but when i check it that form is applicable only if the spouse is outside canada. I dont know we need to send it back the application to Missisuaga Ontario or sent it to Vergevile Alberta. They give us already UCI number for our application now we dont know what to do. One thing they ask the original form of the medical but when i do the medical they told me that they are the one who submit the medical result. Please help. Thank you very much

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
Yes, that's correct "they" are the ones to send the medical in. Is that the same as the "some form" that CIC is asking for? Or if another one, which one?

fandv

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
CPC-M: None. Singapore: 25 Apr 2013
File Transfer...
17 Apr 2013
Med's Request
2nd request: 5 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
1st: 12 Dec 2012. 2nd: 11 Feb 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 Feb 2014 and also e-CAS changed to "In Process" on that day. Passport got to Singapore: 12 Mar '14
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on eCAS: 12 April 2014. Visa n COPR issued 8 April 2014, received 16 May 2014.
LANDED..........
20 May 2014. PR card arrived on 29 July 2014.
sukhi_ghotra said:

thanks...

These stories concern me...! How can the CIC get people's email addresses wrong though? This is not the first time I heard about it. They ask for our email address in IMM 0008, which has a barcode, so I thought they just need to scan the barcode, and the information goes to their computer systems automatically. The fact that they get people's email addresses wrong seems to imply that they input them manually to their computer systems....i.e.: typing by hands! :eek:

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
fandv said:
These stories concern me...! How can the CIC get people's email addresses wrong though? This is not the first time I heard about it. They ask for our email address in IMM 0008, which has a barcode, so I thought they just need to scan the barcode, and the information goes to their computer systems automatically. The fact that they get people's email addresses wrong seems to imply that they input them manually to their computer systems....i.e.: typing by hands! :eek:
The person applied in January 2012 - there was no barcodes. So at that time, yes, officers probably had to copy from the applications to the computer. That's also why there almost no AORs etc.
Now - the new forms came in March 2012, so things are slowly getting better. Less mistakes, and also shorter processing time.
Don't try and find all the possible mistakes - just trust that your application will go through smoothly. If something happens to your application, then you can look for a solution. No need to worry about every possible thing that could happen - you'll worry yourself sick for most likely nothing, as the vast majority of applications are processed without problems.
Sweden