+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 11 ITA Recipients >>>>CONVERGE Here for next STEPS

kanike2013

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
1 - Try a different browser or incognito mode.
2 - Not required for you (dunno about spouse) but you can upload it in the passport section (if you do not have the LOE placeholder)
Many thanks!!!

av

Jan 21, 2015
kanike2013 said:
1. LOE - no place to upload the document - Did I miss anything while filling the application?
It happens sometimes and seems a bug in system, workaround is below

1. just click on any other document and got to upload screen
2. Do not change anything here, click on "Cancel" or "Return to documents List" section
3. you should see all section which were there initially

Caesarpy

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
av said:
It happens sometimes and seems a bug in system, workaround is below

1. just click on any other document and got to upload screen
2. Do not change anything here, click on "Cancel" or "Return to documents List" section
3. you should see all section which were there initially
Or... just refresh the page...

I also encountered this problem, and when the LOE section is not displayed, the application fee table is also not displayed...

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
While uploading PCC, should I have to just upload the paper Indian embassy stapled on my passport that says they dint find any adverse information of me ? or on one passport page they stamped endsorement PCC issued for canada , signature of vice consul general of india ?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Swathi.life said:
While uploading PCC, should I have to just upload the paper Indian embassy stapled on my passport that says they dint find any adverse information of me ? or on one passport page they stamped endsorement PCC issued for canada , signature of vice consul general of india ?
Both is advisable

Ajaychhabra79

Dec 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 mar 2017
AOR Received.
3 mar 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
DelPiero07 said:
Yes, call the clinic and make an appointment for an upfront medical for PR - the cost depends on each clinic.

And no, you cannot use a health card.
The cost is around $100 for an adult n 40 for child

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how do we coax these bazillion documents into 1 pdf ? or which format is best for this ?

i am still at uploading my education pdf documents into 1 file that is of valid size..used online pdf compressors to a point where they say it cant be shrunk any further.. how are rest of them doing ?

jgwoohoo

May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
Doc's Request.
25-08-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
Hi guys! I am facing an issue with my upfront medical exams.
The PPs clinic I am trying to reach in Brazil is saying that they are not authorized to take the upfront exams for PR applications anymore.
If some proof of this medical exam is necessary to go further within my online application, what should I do?
Do I leave it blank?! Is it possible?!

Any help is much appreciated.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jgwoohoo said:
The PPs clinic I am trying to reach in Brazil is saying that they are not authorized to take the upfront exams for PR applications anymore.
If some proof of this medical exam is necessary to go further within my online application, what should I do?

aren't there any other clinics who are still functional ?

jgwoohoo

May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
Doc's Request.
25-08-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
OMG_Chakromakro said:
aren't there any other clinics who are still functional ?
I really don't know, the other clinics are far away from my town and I have to pick a flight with a recently born baby.
I would like to avoid that.
That is so stressful! :eek:

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
jgwoohoo said:

Hong Kong panel physicians also saying they will not do upfront medicals since 2nd March this year. I wonder why and how many other places are doing the same and why hasn't there been direction how to obtain medicals as there is for PCC from countries that require official documentation from Canada?

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
jgwoohoo said:

Hi there, have you explained you're an express entry applicant? Tell them you need a NON EDE WORKER medical. Where are you in Brazil?

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront

Sara_Gowri

Jan 16, 2017
Friends..

age old doubt..for wes should we upload soft copy or hard copy..i have done the soft copy.jus hearing versions that hard copy is only required..ur thoughts pls..