+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 11 ITA Recipients >>>>CONVERGE Here for next STEPS

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
vasy said:
please need urgent help

I have been working in Canada... my job includes unions such as CUPE and AUPE.... should I include them in personal information form for express entry and does it effect anyways...

Thanks
i am not an expert but I can't think there is any reason to include this information. The union workforce is huge in Canada.

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maribui said:
I just wrote down unemployed and searching for a new job under activities. As for institution, I wrote non applicable, following an advice within this thread. I hope this helps.
Thanks a lot. This will surely help.

kyuuan

Nov 30, 2016
Inanimate said:
Digital photo: Hey folks, is it okay if I upload an existing digital photo of mine, which was taken 5 years ago? I remember reading somewhere that the photo must have been taken within the last six months. Is that the case?
I took my wife and daughter to take new photograpths for this purpose. They clearly mention in the instructions next to Digital photo button that the photo must be taken within the last six months. Why take the risk?

kyuuan

Nov 30, 2016
ovi1985 said:
Well, this might happen. There was a gap of several months between completion of my study and starting the first job. Could you please suggest what activity can I mention during this period. in fact I was doing nothing in this period other than searching for a job.
You should choose "Employment", then "unemployed" then "searching for a job" in any field that is appropriate

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
ovi1985 said:
Well, this might happen. There was a gap of several months between completion of my study and starting the first job. Could you please suggest what activity can I mention during this period. in fact I was doing nothing in this period other than searching for a job.
Yes, mention that as Unemployed and Searching for Job Opportunities.

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is there whats up group for this ITA jan 11 recipients ? can someone add me to it ?

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
Swathi.life said:
is there whats up group for this ITA jan 11 recipients ? can someone add me to it ?

Try this link:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/KSS1l2Wsee5Kl4XETmi1pe

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am jan 11 ita recipient, just received my pcc, for medical exam, i can only find the list of phyisican panel on the cic site,

how does this work ? like we call up the doctor there on our city and take an appointment asking for a cic certificate ? and how much does it cost ?

can i use my ontario health card to get the medicals done for less cost ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Swathi.life said:
i am jan 11 ita recipient, just received my pcc, for medical exam, i can only find the list of phyisican panel on the cic site,

how does this work ? like we call up the doctor there on our city and take an appointment asking for a cic certificate ? and how much does it cost ?

can i use my ontario health card to get the medicals done for less cost ?
Yes, call the clinic and make an appointment for an upfront medical for PR - the cost depends on each clinic.

And no, you cannot use a health card.

Can77

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
04-12-2016
Nomination.....
26-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
IELTS Request
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-01-2017
Hey all,

I received my ITA on Jan 11. Just finished procuring and uploading all documents. Any idea as to what happens now and how long to wait? i received ontario nomination in Jan.

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can77 said:
Hey all,

I received my ITA on Jan 11. Just finished procuring and uploading all documents. Any idea as to what happens now and how long to wait? i received ontario nomination in Jan.
Kepp an eye on the profile status. It may take around 10 days or more to have the first change. Medical will change to "Medical Passed" and background Check will change from "Not Needed" to "In Progress".

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i did my medicals today and they said that they will take upto atleast 3 weeks to get the report and that they wud directly send it to cic, is it so ?

i thought they wud give me a report in hand and i will hav to upload it ? shud i hav to wait until 3 weeks to submit my invite ?

i m done with pcc

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Swathi.life said:
i did my medicals today and they said that they will take upto atleast 3 weeks to get the report and that they wud directly send it to cic, is it so ?

i thought they wud give me a report in hand and i will hav to upload it ? shud i hav to wait until 3 weeks to submit my invite ?

i m done with pcc
No. You only have to upload the e-medical sheet that you received after doing the medicals.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Swathi.life said:
ahh.. that just says that i attended my meds, thats good enough u mean ?
I'm saying that's the only document that one must provide.

If it says e-medical at the top, has your photo and the tests done then that's the sheet you must upload.