+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 11 ITA Recipients >>>>CONVERGE Here for next STEPS

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
totally right, it does hav all that on it..

thanks a ton delp.. i wudnt mind adding u on social media, if thats ok with u, i see most of my questions are answered by u

vd.yazdani

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Experts,

I am in need of your wisdom.
I am experiencing a difficulty when i wanted to fill out the initial information in order to get my personalized checklist.
In travel history, i can not save it when i enter all my travel history. when saving them and exit it won't exit doesn't matter how many times i try.
i have to log off in order to come out of that page and when i come back there it is all gone. it happened to my personal history after adding so many entries there the next time they weren't there and i had to do that again. after that it remained there luckily and i haven't had to re enter them again.
but every time i do that for travel history the information will disappear the next time i log in. it is also the same for my wife section. have tried with different browsers, even deleted my cookies and history. not luck.

Please help if any of you had the same problem and whether it has been resolved.

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
BLESSEDCHILD2290 said:
Hello All,

Is it possible to go back to the questionnaire after I start uploading documents?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, you can go back and edit any part of it, as long as you haven't submitted / paid the fees yet.

BLESSEDCHILD2290

Nov 5, 2016
Can we view uploaded files to ensure that they are accurate and view-able? I see where the site recommends that we do this but I'm unable to.

kanike2013

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Couple of doubts,
1. There is no placeholder for me to upload LOE - Am I the only one facing this problem?
2. Where can I upload my Birth Certificate/Affidavit - according to CIC website "Birth Certificate" is required only for Dependent Child, but I have known express entry cases where people uploaded theirs and their spouse's birth certificates - Is there a change in this process?

Inanimate

Jan 6, 2017
Hello Folks, I am putting my application through under CEC, and had a question regarding POF. I have attached my bank statements for the last 6 months or so, which clearly show my final balance as well as all the cash inflow/outflow for the last 6+ months. Could anyone advise me as to whether I have to get a letter from the bank as well showing/summarizing my portfolio/accounts?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inanimate said:
Hello Folks, I am putting my application through under CEC, and had a question regarding POF. I have attached my bank statements for the last 6 months or so, which clearly show my final balance as well as all the cash inflow/outflow for the last 6+ months. Could anyone advise me as to whether I have to get a letter from the bank as well showing/summarizing my portfolio/accounts?
Considering that you don't even have to show POF as a CEC applicant whatever you do it's fine.

kanike2013

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
CEC applicants doesn't need to submit POF, it was my understanding.
Even my application is picked in CEC category and in my list of documents there is a placeholder for POF.
"Confused"

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanike2013 said:
CEC applicants doesn't need to submit POF, it was my understanding.
Even my application is picked in CEC category and in my list of documents there is a placeholder for POF.
"Confused"
That's because you stated an amount other than "$0" for the funds you'll bring to Canada.

Upload a letter stating that you've been invited under the CEC program and thus, no POF are required.

kanike2013

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
That's because you stated an amount other than "$0" for the funds you'll bring to Canada.

Upload a letter stating that you've been invited under the CEC program and thus, no POF are required.
That's great news, Thanks a lot!!!
Anyways, I was prepared for this and I have enough funds whatever is mentioned in the application.

I'm wrapping up everything and my upfront medicals is scheduled for today.
Going through a weird feeling which I could not explain in words :'( :'( :'( (I hope it is happiness)

Couple more questions I posted earlier,
1. LOE - no place to upload the document - Did I miss anything while filling the application?
2. Birth certificate for self and spouse - Whether or not to submit BC/Affidavit? If yes, as part of which document can I upload?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanike2013 said:
That's great news, Thanks a lot!!!
Anyways, I was prepared for this and I have enough funds whatever is mentioned in the application.

I'm wrapping up everything and my upfront medicals is scheduled for today.
Going through a weird feeling which I could not explain in words :'( :'( :'( (I hope it is happiness)

Couple more questions I posted earlier,
1. LOE - no place to upload the document - Did I miss anything while filling the application?
2. Birth certificate for self and spouse - Whether or not to submit BC/Affidavit? If yes, as part of which document can I upload?
1 - Try a different browser or incognito mode.
2 - Not required for you (dunno about spouse) but you can upload it in the passport section (if you do not have the LOE placeholder)