+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 11 ITA Recipients >>>>CONVERGE Here for next STEPS

Sherenk

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
rmonroe said:
Hi everybody,

I requested my previous employer's letter, but I got no answer from her. I did not claim any point on that job, but I got my T4 requested from CRA. Is there any problem if I do not upload a letter from my previous employer?

Cheers
Since I also got no response from my previous employer, I uploaded my termination letter along with business card. Explained further in LOE. I am not sure what impact it will have. Just sharing.

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sherenk said:
Since I also got no response from my previous employer, I uploaded my termination letter along with business card. Explained further in LOE. I am not sure what impact it will have. Just sharing.

Thanks

vivek.me29

Dec 14, 2016
Hello Everyone!

I have been in Canada for three years and originally came for studies, Do i need to mention this in my travel history section?

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, a quick question on personal history: for instance, I worked Aug-Jan (inclusively), then switched jobs and started on Feb 11, in the middle of the month. Should I mention these 10 days of unemployment between changing jobs? Though the system allows months only

Dill_Harris

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful British Columbia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
Pat180715 said:
Guys, a quick question on personal history: for instance, I worked Aug-Jan (inclusively), then switched jobs and started on Feb 11, in the middle of the month. Should I mention these 10 days of unemployment between changing jobs? Though the system allows months only
Speaking for myself, I'd include a LoE attached to employment history and mention it. Better safe than sorry, and it's an easy enough thing to do. Cheers.

Dill_Harris

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful British Columbia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
Hi all,

I've finished filling out the eAPR and have finished scanning all my documents. In the next couple of days I'd like to finalize the whole thing and send it off to CIC. Quick question about employment history: is it possible to move jobs that were listed on the Employment section of my EE profile over to Personal History for my eAPR? The thing is, the only job I get points for is my current position, and I really don't want to go through the hassle of submitting paperwork for those other jobs unless I absolutely have to.

Is it possible to do this, and simply attach a LoE to my application? I wouldn't be changing any actual information, just including it in a different category. If someone could let me know, that would be very much appreciated! I haven't even submitted the information yet for the documents checklist just because I'm so worried that once I do, it'll be too late to go back and amend anything.

Cheers, guys, and hope you're having a good Sunday. Here it's snowing like crazy!

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Guys just need some confirmation on this:

Received ITA on 11th Jan. I have filled my application and getting all my docs in order (namely PCC & Bank Certificates). So it will take a while before I get an eAPR - Lets assume I finish everything by 2nd April.

Now do I lose points due to a birthday in between? I assume your profile gets locked and do not. But a confirmation would be nice.

Inanimate

Jan 6, 2017
Digital photo: Hey folks, is it okay if I upload an existing digital photo of mine, which was taken 5 years ago? I remember reading somewhere that the photo must have been taken within the last six months. Is that the case?

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've completed filling up some of the sections and all of them are showing as completed except the personal history section. I'm filling it up again and again but still it's showing "In progress". Anybody else facing the same?

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
ovi1985 said:
I've completed filling up some of the sections and all of them are showing as completed except the personal history section. I'm filling it up again and again but still it's showing "In progress". Anybody else facing the same?
Look at your timelines - there is usually a gap to which this can be attributed to.

ovi1985

Star Member
Mar 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prats6 said:
Look at your timelines - there is usually a gap to which this can be attributed to.
Well, this might happen. There was a gap of several months between completion of my study and starting the first job. Could you please suggest what activity can I mention during this period. in fact I was doing nothing in this period other than searching for a job.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inanimate said:
Digital photo: Hey folks, is it okay if I upload an existing digital photo of mine, which was taken 5 years ago? I remember reading somewhere that the photo must have been taken within the last six months. Is that the case?
If your face has considerably aged in the past 5 years then get a new one otherwise it's fine.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dill_Harris said:
Speaking for myself, I'd include a LoE attached to employment history and mention it. Better safe than sorry, and it's an easy enough thing to do. Cheers.
Thanks! I will include this week of unemployment.

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
ovi1985 said:
Well, this might happen. There was a gap of several months between completion of my study and starting the first job. Could you please suggest what activity can I mention during this period. in fact I was doing nothing in this period other than searching for a job.
I just wrote down unemployed and searching for a new job under activities. As for institution, I wrote non applicable, following an advice within this thread. I hope this helps.

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
please need urgent help

I have been working in Canada... my job includes unions such as CUPE and AUPE.... should I include them in personal information form for express entry and does it effect anyways...

Thanks