Jan 11 ITA Recipients >>>>CONVERGE Here for next STEPS

vivek.me29

Dec 14, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
1 - No
2 - You can use that one.
3 - You need a valid work permit in order to apply for a BOWP
Thanks a lot for the Swift reply :)

Do i need to submit digital finger prints as well ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivek.me29 said:
Thanks a lot for the Swift reply :)

Do i need to submit digital finger prints as well ?
Well considering you don't need a Canadian PCC you obviously don't need to submit finger prints either.

luke007

Dec 25, 2016
congratulations to everyone who got an ITA, Do we need a passport to give medical exam in Toronto? any idea ?

luke007

Dec 25, 2016
Stanlee said:
Yes, you will need your original passport.
So, I need to apply for PCC for my country so they would ask my passport for that. I think I better get PCC first then apply for medical assuming I would get earlier appointment after my PCC arrival

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Congrats all. Atlast we made it. What a surprise. This meant a lot for me as i gambled my well set career on this. Almost in tears.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
luke007 said:
So, I need to apply for PCC for my country so they would ask my passport for that. I think I better get PCC first then apply for medical assuming I would get earlier appointment after my PCC arrival
Check the PCC process for your country here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

henrydang

Jan 11, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
1 - No
2 - You can use that one.
3 - You need a valid work permit in order to apply for a BOWP
1. I think everyone whos in canada needs canada police clearance, no?

3. so the work permit is expired and you on implied status? does that affect eta if it extension application get rejected?

luke007

Dec 25, 2016
Stanlee said:
Check the PCC process for your country here

Thank you for you reply. I am from India. I think I need to go to bls Tornto to get my PCC done. so basically they would take my passport until I get the PCC. Do you think it's a good idea to apply first for PCC then medical ?

+1 to you

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
luke007 said:
Thank you for you reply. I am from India. I think I need to go to bls Tornto to get my PCC done. so basically they would take my passport until I get the PCC. Do you think it's a good idea to apply first for PCC then medical ?

+1 to you
Do medicals after PCC.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
henrydang said:
1. I think everyone whos in canada needs canada police clearance, no?

3. so the work permit is expired and you on implied status? does that affect eta if it extension application get rejected?
1 - "Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No" - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

Actually the opposite is true, nobody has to submit a Canadian PCC with their application. It might be requested at a later time but post-ITA it is not needed.