+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 11 ITA Recipients >>>>CONVERGE Here for next STEPS

DorianCarlmikael

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Guys, I have received my Police check from the UK in September, I went to visit the uk for a week in December should I order another one? Or is mine valid?

Same for France. I visited the country for 20 days since the police check was issued

(note I'm currently living in brazil)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DorianCarlmikael said:
Guys, I have received my Police check from the UK in September, I went to visit the uk for a week in December should I order another one? Or is mine valid?

Same for France. I visited the country for 20 days since the police check was issued

You need new ones.

justhope

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2017
DorianCarlmikael said:

Do you mean, you already got your police certificate from UK in Sept and visited UK in December for a week?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
You need new ones.
Correct me if im wrong but you need to have a PCC redone only if its 1 year older or more or if you have lived in a country other than canada for 6 months or more .

DorianCarlmikael

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
justhope said:
Do you mean, you already got your police certificate from UK in Sept and visited UK in December for a week?
Yes, unfortunately I entered the country after the olice check was emited, Im afraid I need a new one :(

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DorianCarlmikael said:
Yes, unfortunately I entered the country after the olice check was emited, Im afraid I need a new one :(
Actually im wrong you do need a new one
because of this

" For example: if you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:

are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory. "

Source http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

DorianCarlmikael

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Does anyone know if all the document have to be scanned and sent, or are they gonna ask the original?

I have some documents that are abroad and I have all their scan but since I live in a country where nothing arrives by the post I'm afraid to have them sent here

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DorianCarlmikael said:
Does anyone know if all the document have to be scanned and sent, or are they gonna ask the original?

I have some documents that are abroad and I have all their scan but since I live in a country where nothing arrives by the post I'm afraid to have them sent here
Everything is submitted electronically.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DorianCarlmikael said:

they only ask you to scan and upload your original Documents on your profile/application.