+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

It's very urgent

SS_AMK

Jul 11, 2019
Hi, I want to add my new born baby in my submitted CIC application. I have already submitted her birth certificate and passport scan copy via Web form. But they couldn't reply me. My medical was completed yet. What is the next step. What can I do now. Help please..

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Just wait for them to respond. They will get back to you with instructions. Nothing else you can do.

SS_AMK

Jul 11, 2019
Just wait for them to respond. They will get back to you with instructions. Nothing else you can do.
Thank you for your response. I am waiting for their response. I am kinda tensed because I couldn't pay the fees for baby. I am also separated from my hubby

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Thank you for your response. I am waiting for their response. I am kinda tensed because I couldn't pay the fees for baby. I am also separated from my hubby
Depending on where you are and your child's nationality, you may also need either sole custody of your child or formal written permission from the father to allow the child to immigrate to Canada.

SS_AMK

Jul 11, 2019
Depending on where you are and your child's nationality, you may also need either sole custody of your child or formal written permission from the father to allow the child to immigrate to Canada.
I am from Bangladesh. I am trying to collect baby's full custody. I inform to CIC, 6months ago.

Huda huda

Jul 9, 2019
I am from Bangladesh. I am trying to collect baby's full custody. I inform to CIC, 6months ago.
Have you informed CIC that you are separated from you hubby? And also the time you apply, did you apply for you hubby too?? I’m also from BD but currently living in Canada.

SS_AMK

Jul 11, 2019
Y
Have you informed CIC that you are separated from you hubby? And also the time you apply, did you apply for you hubby too?? I’m also from BD but currently living in Canada.
Yes. I informed to CIC. I applied for my hubby too. CIC replied, if I want I can cancel my hubbys application. I want to add my baby n remove him. What can I do?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Y

Yes. I informed to CIC. I applied for my hubby too. CIC replied, if I want I can cancel my hubbys application. I want to add my baby n remove him. What can I do?
You need to first get full legal custody of your child. Once you have those documents from a court, then you can add your baby to the application. You can remove your husband at any time, just inform IRCC.