+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

its rejection or will get document update,forum members pl.comment

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Dear hope_life,

I have seen 7 cases so far; my friends & relatives , who had written down to LO Program Manager and their cases were re-opened.

I have meet 3 applicants - who send their request to VO after 90 days and their cases got re-opened.

My cousin had filed an application with IAD two weeks before and it worked.

Further, I have added appeal process URLs, please go thru them to acquire proper knowledge.

-
hope_life said:
@ sunny,

why are you confusing that poor fellow.

what do u know about appeals?

@ rizwan

brother therz no such thing exist for refusal of federal skilled worker class.

plz get it straight.

1. u can only shoot a re-consideration letter to VO.
2. u can go for JR within 60 days of date of issue of refusal letter.

I request your goodself to acquire full fledged knowledge before guiding somebody.

god bless.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
writing to LVO regarding refusal of FSW doesnt called appeal, thatz called re-consideration in other word its a soft appeal( emphasis added) but
in legal terms appeal is something different.
writting to IAD is called appeal, Sir.

MASunny said:
Dear hope_life,

I have seen 7 cases so far; my friends & relatives , who had written down to LO Program Manager and their cases were re-opened.

I have meet 3 applicants - who send their request to VO after 90 days and their cases got re-opened.

Further, I have added appeal process URLs, please go thru them to acquire proper knowledge.

-

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
I had said similar but suddenly you started writing as if others do not know the meaning of appeal or soft appeal!

Anyway, you are right!
hope_life said:
writing to LVO regarding refusal of FSW doesnt called appeal, thatz called re-consideration in other word its a soft appeal( emphasis added) but
in legal terms appeal is something different.
writting to IAD is called appeal, Sir.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im sure u r not annoyed from me, dat was not my intention tho,
:). ur bro, hope.

MASunny said:
I had said similar but suddenly you started writing as if others do not know the meaning of appeal or soft appeal!

Anyway, you are right!

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
MASunny said:
Dear hope_life,

-
Can you pls provide the procedure how they applied for reconsideration. did they provide new proof or they just mention any mistake? Or did they provide new experience certificate?

Sarmad

Dec 18, 2009
Dear Masunny what is iad. or should we write to program manager about reconsideration or reply to london inquiry.
my case is genuine but i have received letter from visa officer that he is not satisfied with job duties.Please advise.my job duties were approved by CIO then i send full document ,attested photo copy of job duties given to me by my employer.job duties i wrote were word by word which i got from my multinational employer and got approval from cio.

MASunny said:
Dear hope_life,

-

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Yes, pl write to Program Manager stating the facts that your job duties match with the NOC you've selected.

Sarmad

Dec 18, 2009
Dear sunny,
i will send them soft copy of my experiance letter again but already they have.they have also job description detail with them which was provided to me by my multinational employer,already approved by cio. i can send them phone numbers of my previous bosses. please guide further more.

MASunny said:
Yes, pl write to Program Manager stating the facts that your job duties match with the NOC you've selected.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
exclude the speculations and order CAIPS to know what has really happened to your file.

loukriz

May 3, 2012
Dear Friends,

I would like to follow up what does this decision made without medical means? I received this notice from my E-CAS last March 8,2012. I send specific inquiry to the London's office. Until now there has been no reply or update. I am worried if this is a negative sign for my application.
Thanks.

We received your application for permanent residence on December 16, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 11, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 17, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Rejection
=========
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/for-all-those-who-have-applied-in-january-2010-t32579.615.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-without-medical-india-applied-in-april2010-t89359.30.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-update-whose-status-has-been-decision-made-in-november-t89994.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-is-not-a-bug-t89537.0.html

at the same time many sent queries to their VO's about this status and some were told to wait, some got their status changed to IN PROCESS/RbVO.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
There is a popular thread heading this " Decision Made before Medical does not always mean a rejection"
I dont have the link of that at the moment.
I'll post it here if I get hold of it.
good luck to you.

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
I am afraid that your old experience letter will not work any more. Due to that the job duties do not match with NOC and hence you got refusal.

So pl arrange a new letter, if you can, and send the original new letter, hard copy, with a detailed covering letter explaining your situation for re consideration.

Good Luck!

Sarmad said:
Dear sunny,
i will send them soft copy of my experiance letter again but already they have.they have also job description detail with them which was provided to me by my multinational employer,already approved by cio. i can send them phone numbers of my previous bosses. please guide further more.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MASunny said:
Dear hope_life,

-
Dear MASunny,

Can you plz elaborate (like email address / postal address) to write to LVO program manager...

Also how to file IAD....can u plz mention page numbers of the manuals etc...

kindly need ur urgent help...

Thanks