+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

It's been 10 months

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED; Refreshed the page, changed back to submitted again.

What I have passed so far are:
Medical
Biometrics
Estimated completion date

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
Good for you
Maybe it's good for the delay, because now is an extremely economically depressed time in Canada
Just need u to know that

Oct 28, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
30-09-2019
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Good for you
Maybe it's good for the delay, because now is an extremely economically depressed time in Canada
Just need u to know that
Yes, almost every country is impacted, job losses, furloughed, reduced wages, redundancy etc. However, some countries will turn around their economies faster than others, and Canada will surely be among nations that the impact of COVID won't be long.

waverlypl

Jul 30, 2020
No! I never put people in a pigeonhole nor did I mean to look down on others. Plz don't get me wrong. I'm just frustrated because I thought someone with 480+ should have got it in 6 months. I'm not in the position to decide for other express entry candidates and I respect them.
Considering your score is higher than the average cut-off score does not mean your case should be processed faster than others. They treat all the applicants equally. Try to order a GCMS note is a way to raise your concern or review your whole document and evaluate if anything could cause suspicious to IRCC. Try to relax and all the best for you.

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
im in the same boat, 1 year and still no progress. what's the update on your application?
Just changed to action 's required. Apparently I have to send them the background form & recent employment letter

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
I got 3 notes ... a few months ago- nothing special! What've done recently (In Jan 2020) :
1) I was ask to redo medicals which is successfully passed (3 weeks ago)-
2) I was also asked to renew my passport- ( 15 days ago)
3) requested to fill out Schedule A ( 30 days ago)

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I got 3 notes ... a few months ago- nothing special! What've done recently (In Jan 2020) :
1) I was ask to redo medicals which is successfully passed (3 weeks ago)-
2) I was also asked to renew my passport- ( 15 days ago)
3) requested to fill out Schedule A ( 30 days ago)
So what is the statuses of your Eligibility Criminality Security Info Sharing?

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
So what is the statuses of your Eligibility Criminality Security Info Sharing?
Eligibilty: RECOMMEND PASSED
Security: NOT STARTED
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed- Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

----
This note is almost from 3 months ago - I have renewed my passport and redid medical