+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Work History Bug

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reivax said:
Yeah. Just checked mine and the other work history is back.
Yeah... already submitted mine... waited for complete one week just to pay... was ready for submission last Saturday only... But anyways all is well that ends well... Good luck for your submission.... :)

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
EEcanvan said:
Yeah... already submitted mine... waited for complete one week just to pay... was ready for submission last Saturday only... But anyways all is well that ends well... Good luck for your submission.... :)
I wanted to submit mine but my files are in my office computer. I need to wait until monday before i can submit. Been waiting for a week too to submit. Good thing they've fixed it.

chitra84

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/07/2015
But the child uploading row for "birth certificate","proof of medical" and "digital photo" are still missing.
Does anyone face the same problem? Is the problem solved ?

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chitra84 said:
But the child uploading row for "birth certificate","proof of medical" and "digital photo" are still missing.
Does anyone face the same problem? Is the problem solved ?
You need to go back to personal history for the child. There is a question about the child's nationality that was not there before, but has been included. Select the appropriate response and the sections will show in the upload screen

chitra84

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/07/2015
Mrs Aj said:
You need to go back to personal history for the child. There is a question about the child's nationality that was not there before, but has been included. Select the appropriate response and the sections will show in the upload screen
wow Mrs Aj, thanks for the info. everything sorted out.

monteirotan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2021
Hi, I submitted my Permanent Residency application a couple hours ago. I uploaded a file in the Optional Documents section, but after paying the fee, I don't see the file in the Optional Documents section. Any idea how can this be fixed? I have logged-in after clearing cache, tried incognito, and used another browser but no luck so far.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, I submitted my Permanent Residency application a couple hours ago. I uploaded a file in the Optional Documents section, but after paying the fee, I don't see the file in the Optional Documents section. Any idea how can this be fixed? I have logged-in after clearing cache, tried incognito, and used another browser but no luck so far.
Not pretty sure but I think you also have to deactivate any ad blocker if present.

NeedHelp2020

Jul 23, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
You are right. I don't see any optional documents in my application either