+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Work History Bug

Godweeno

Jan 24, 2015
kravichinnu said:
Godweeno! Thanks a lot for the update! I guess I'll hang on for a while until they resolve this issue :D :D
No worries buddy, happy to help. Good luck with your application! :D

kravichinnu

Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I too received an email from CIC saying what Godweeno posted. Here's the message from them :

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Due to a system issue that will be resolved shortly, certain items have disappeared from the document checklist. Please note that you may choose any existing option, then include the correct information in a letter, and upload it to the Letter of Explanation section of your online application’s document checklist.

We hope this information will help you, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
kravichinnu said:
I too received an email from CIC saying what Godweeno posted. Here's the message from them :

Dear Client,

Due to a system issue that will be resolved shortly, certain items have disappeared from the document checklist. Please note that you may choose any existing option, then include the correct information in a letter, and upload it to the Letter of Explanation section of your online application's document checklist.

We hope this information will help you, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Thanks for sharing this. Now I'm torn to submitting my PR application now or waiting for CIC to fix the issue. I'm afraid I may miss something that would cost my application. :(

kravichinnu

Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've decided to give it another week. I hope they can fix the website by then. If not I'll go ahead and submit the application doing what they asked me to.

Godweeno

Jan 24, 2015
I'm doing the same thing. I have most of my work evidence collated into one document should they not get around to fixing this then its a simple case of uploading and sending it on its merry way.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Good to know, thanks a lot for the information! I sure hope they can fix it soon.

abinto

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
I got reply from cic.
they said the problem will be solved by aug 1, if you dont have time, scan all the employment records in to one file and save as pdf or word document.
if you want to upload employments separately, try on aug 1,

hope this helps.

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Update from CIC:

"
Dear Client,

The situation that you have described regarding the section to upload your records of employment is indeed the result of a technical problem that limits you in uploading one record only. We are currently looking into the issue and it should be resolved on August 1st, 2015.

In the meantime, we suggest that you save all your records of employment under one file. To do so, you will have to scan the pages and save them as a Word document or as a PDF file. This will create one file for all your records of employment. Please note that the maximum size for each file is 4MB (four megabytes).

If you prefer to upload your records of employment separately, you may try again as of August 1st, 2015.

We hope this information is useful and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
"

satya.mnf

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hello felas, so my Indian work history also got deleted Post ITA but I went ahead and added them again. I can still see that work experience when I view my original form that I submitted before ITA. I am I good to proceed ahead into the upload section or should I wait until Aug 1 when they might resolve this problem?

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
satya.mnf said:
Hello felas, so my Indian work history also got deleted Post ITA but I went ahead and added them again. I can still see that work experience when I view my original form that I submitted before ITA. I am I good to proceed ahead into the upload section or should I wait until Aug 1 when they might resolve this problem?
You can choose to upload it now as a single file (as indicated in the email) or wait for August 1 if you want to upload them separately. But August 1 is just a few days from now. Imo it is better to wait for it.

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
What if I do not see any Letter of Explanation section?

kravichinnu said:

Dear Client,

Due to a system issue that will be resolved shortly, certain items have disappeared from the document checklist. Please note that you may choose any existing option, then include the correct information in a letter, and upload it to the Letter of Explanation section of your online application's document checklist.

hddgtt

Apr 30, 2015
salmunsu said:
Update from CIC:

"
Dear Client,

The situation that you have described regarding the section to upload your records of employment is indeed the result of a technical problem that limits you in uploading one record only. We are currently looking into the issue and it should be resolved on August 1st, 2015.

In the meantime, we suggest that you save all your records of employment under one file. To do so, you will have to scan the pages and save them as a Word document or as a PDF file. This will create one file for all your records of employment. Please note that the maximum size for each file is 4MB (four megabytes).

If you prefer to upload your records of employment separately, you may try again as of August 1st, 2015.

We hope this information is useful and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
"
Thank you for the update!

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
EEcanvan said:
Hey Guys,

Finally got my technical issue resolved... :)
Yeah. Just checked mine and the other work history is back.