+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Work History Bug

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs Aj said:
I disagree with that, about job not being point worthy. However, I noticed that when I wanted to report the error message, the details of my application showed employment records without the job title, unlike in the upload screen. Could it be that they now want us to merge all work history documents as one, since it is all employment records anyway?

This is just my guess, let's hope they respond to the countless reports on this error
The title has been switching for me repeatedly. Sometimes it is specific to one of my jobs, sometimes it says employment records in a general way. However, the help button still states that "each job requires a separate file"... so I don't think they would want us to upload everything in one file (yet).

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
gc_007 said:
I have a feeling that now all employment records need to be uploaded as one file.
I think so, too. But if that would be the case, how would we know if it the right thing to do? Do we have to upload a letter of explanation?
Maybe they also need to revise the help button.

dream2016

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
I have uploaded all my experiences in a single document and mentioned the same in LOE.
finally have submitted my application

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
dream2016 said:
I have uploaded all my experiences in a single document and mentioned the same in LOE.
finally have submitted my application
So you just mentioned in your LOE that you consolidated your experience into a single file or you also added the files in the LOE?

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
dream2016 said:
the first option...
Thanks. I think I would be doing this too if they were not able to fix the issue by end of this week.

kravichinnu

Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply Godweeno! :D I was wondering if anyone heard anything from CIC yet regarding this?

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Considering its the third day and getting same issues, losing hope for any fix.

Would be helpful though if they let us know through the website that people are facing technical issues and we are working on it so don't submit anything or something like that.

Godweeno

Jan 24, 2015
Hi all, got a good update from the tech support guys at CIC today regarding this issue.

They state that due to a system issue that will be resolved shortly, certain items have disappeared from the document checklist. They then go on to state that you can choose any existing option to upload to and then include this information in the letter of explanation.

Now depending on your current situation (time left to apply etc) I would advise you give them a little bit longer to work out the bugs then finish your application. If you can't wait though do as instructed and I'm sure it will be fine.

Good luck to everyone! :)

kravichinnu

Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Godweeno! Thanks a lot for the update! I guess I'll hang on for a while until they resolve this issue :D :D