+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA - Work Experience Letter

yogesh2410

Apr 5, 2016
Hi all,

First off .. This forum has been very helpful to me with regards to the PR application process. Thanks all for that. I got my ITA on Feb 23, 2016. I was able to arrange all the documents required. However, HR from my previous company refused to mention the "40 hours per week" in my letter as it was against company policy to mention that. She however has mentioned the responsibilities and the full time employee key words. How do I over the working hours criteria ? Is there any additional documents I can submit to support my claim . Please help as I just have 20 more days to get this done and all the lawyers I went to are asking for 5000 CAD and I can't afford that much.

Thanks again for all the help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the reference letters mentions 'full time', that would suffice. You don't need to explicitly mention working hours/week.

yogesh2410

Apr 5, 2016
Thanks for the prompt response !! Are you aware of any case where the person got the PR without mentioning the number of working hours ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yogesh2410 said:
Thanks for the prompt response !! Are you aware of any case where the person got the PR without mentioning the number of working hours ?
I did.

The purpose of asking for number of hours per week is to establish if the experience was full-time or part time. Your reference letter establishes that by terming your job as 'full time'.

Reactions: PRERAH

PRERAH

Apr 21, 2017
Hi,

I got my ITA on 31st. I am collecting work experience document from my prior organisations. Please share a format for work experience that I can share with HR. I know getting these documents form HR will take lots of time. Your help of formats is appreciated.

Thank you!

I did.

The purpose of asking for number of hours per week is to establish if the experience was full-time or part time. Your reference letter establishes that by terming your job as 'full time'.