File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Posting on behalf of my friend as she's now losing her sanity over this *PASTING THE MESSAGE AS RECEIVED*:

Good day everyone, please I will appreciate if any one can help me on what to do next.

I received NOI from Ontario in March and submitted my documents in April. My application is in DIP for 6months now and no nomination. No additional document requested till now.

I have sent several mails and nothing is coming out of the mail.
I tried ringing them but it never went through.

Please someone should come to my rescue on what to do or if any one has been through this before. I am totally loosing it.
Wrong section of the forum. Post to the PNP section.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
People, anyone in this group that passed medicals, did you have any medical history/condition?

I have a congenital anatomical condition and have been taking some prescription for sometime. Doctors here have deemed it as normal.

Just worried if it would lead to refusal or delays :(
It is extremely dependent on what the congenital issue and prognosis plus cost of treatment.

44n

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Just some updates

Biometrics Completed - Oct 9th
BGC - In Progress (GC Key and Tracker)
Eligibility - Not Started
My biometrics are not done. I tried to create tracker but was unable to do so. Were you able to create? i think it only works after biometrics.

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My biometrics are not done. I tried to create tracker but was unable to do so. Were you able to create? i think it only works after biometrics.
Yes once you have your UCI that is just numbers not the CANXXXXXX one, you can create your tracker account however, if it just changed say today you need to wait 24-48 hours so the tracker database can be updated with your UCI, my tracker hasn't been updated since Oct 6th, but it did some few minutes back, you can try again now, I think it maybe should allow you now, to create your account

nofearamk

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Yes once you have your UCI that is just numbers not the CANXXXXXX one, you can create your tracker account however, if it just changed say today you need to wait 24-48 hours so the tracker database can be updated with your UCI, my tracker hasn't been updated since Oct 6th, but it did some few minutes back, you can try again now, I think it maybe should allow you now, to create your account
Bro I have my Biometrics appointment on Tuesday. How much time it takes to complete bio-metrics and what actually happens like i want to be prepared in advance.

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Do I need to pay biometric fee in advance? I was an inland applicant and since we gave biometric before, it didn't asked for any payment while submitting the application. Now should I wait for the PR biometric request and then make the payment or make the payment first and then raise a webform

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Bro I have my Biometrics appointment on Tuesday. How much time it takes to complete bio-metrics and what actually happens like i want to be prepared in advance.
Lool, it took me like 3 hours in total I didn't pay for anything at the VFS center, I already paid for it upfront when submitting my PR application, however I met like 92 people for biometric enrolment I was number 93, even though I got there by 7am at my local VFS in Nigeria. It was pretty organised even with the numbers, and they gave me a VFS consent form to fill, did fingerprint and photo capture then they put a biometric sticker on a copy of my passport, and gave me back that copy and the consent form. I think we would take this back again when PPR comes.

Items I carried but you might need to contact your local VFS to confirm what is needed
- Your international passport
- 2 photocopies of International passport bio page
- 1 copy of your BIL (3 pages)
- 1 copy of the VFS appointment letter

It was a Friday, so my GCKey was updated with my biometric details on the next working day, some might be same day

Reactions: 44n

44n

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Thanks a lot. I just tried and successfully created tracker.

Reactions: ForeverHopeful2023

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
Inland with provincial nomination
ITA: Sept 19
AOR: Oct 14

Reactions: Dotmatrix123

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hey everyone.
My friend is a PNP applicant. Received ITA recently. Any idea if the POF documents submitted in the OINP application should match those that will be submitted in the PNP application?

She has the required POF, but it's just that since her OINP the money has moved around a number of times, as she relocated to a new place. Should getting a gift deed from her husband work?

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Outland FSW Category based draws, French
PVO CIO Sydney
SVO CPC Ottawa
AOR Sep 1
BIL & MEP Sep 29
Eligibility not started till now
Criminality & info sharing are completed

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
AOR Sep 1
BIL & MEP Sep 29
Outland FSW Category based draws, French
PVO CIO Sydney
SVO CPC Ottawa
AOR Sep 1
BIL & MEP Sep 29
Criminality & info sharing are completed
Folks with similar AOR & same French draw had their eligibility completed around 2 weeks ago.. any idea what could be the reason of the delay on mine?

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You may need to call IRCC to know your Visa Office (VO) and also find out the status of your application for Eligibility as well as Background check. I heard there are some VO's that take quite a while, Two VOs keep popping up with average timeline of 5-6 months for PPR, RROC and Montreal, once you find out from IRCC, then you can manage your expectations.