+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA receivers - May 23rd - 90th Draw

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi,

I received the ITA on the 11th July draw with 1040 crs (440 + 600 oinp). There are some issues in my express entry profile with the employer details etc and I am thinking of rejecting this ITA.
My question is will

1) I receive the ITA again in the next draw? If that happens next Wednesday?
2) will my points remain the same 1040 or the oinp ponits will no longer show in my account?
3) after declining can I make changes in my express entry profile?

Thanks

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi,

I received the ITA on the 11th July draw with 1040 crs (440 + 600 oinp). There are some issues in my express entry profile with the employer details etc and I am thinking of rejecting this ITA.
My question is will

1) I receive the ITA again in the next draw? If that happens next Wednesday?
2) will my points remain the same 1040 or the oinp ponits will no longer show in my account?
3) after declining can I make changes in my express entry profile?

Thanks
I think it's yes to all.

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Another question for members, help is appreciated.

- I mentioned 3 organisations in my EE profile. Totalling up to 6 years of experience. Here are the details:
  • First organisation 3.8 years - Reference Letter received for NOC 2171
  • Second Organisation 6 months Reference Letter not available
  • Third Organisation 2 years - Reference Letter recieved for NOC 2171

Now, considering I don't have reference letter for second organisation and removing this won't impact my CRS score. Can I remove this from E-APR and just submit an LOE about this.
Also, the duties for both reference letter for 1st and 3rd organisation are same - is that anyways an issue or not?

Please advise.

american_dream

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
USA
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
20-08-2018
Just now got the PPR email!

FSW-Outland
Indian, a resident of USA
PCC: India, UK and USA
ITA: May 23
AOR: Jun 02
IP1: Jun 14
IP2: Jun 28
PPR: Jul 24

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Hi,

When I am logging into CIC website, I am not able to see optional document segment. I remember it was there previously but now it is not coming.

Is anyone facing the same issue?

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Hi,

When I am logging into CIC website, I am not able to see optional document segment. I remember it was there previously but now it is not coming.

Is anyone facing the same issue?

You just need to go through previewing your score and perhaps, log out and login again. It will come up. Happens with me all the time.

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Guys, please have a look at this Gift Deed format and let me know if okay.

I, XXXX W/o XXXXX, R/o House number – XXXXX, do hereby on XXXX, 2018 make a gift-deed for a gift made of INR. XXXXXX (In Figures ONLY) through cheques (on different dates listed below) out of love and affection to my Son XXXXX, R/o TXXXXX.

I confirm that I am a resident of India. I, further confirm that this gift is being made out my own funds standing to the credit of my A/c number XXXX in XXXXX under the name of XXXXX

I, further confirm that the consideration for this gift is the love and affection for my son XXXXX and no other considerations. I further confirm that the gift has been made through cheque.

Cheque No: XXXXX

Amount: INR. XXXX (Figures only)

Dated: XXXXX

Drawn on: Payer Bank Information

In favour of: Payee Name and Bank Information

Cheque No: XXXX

Amount: INR. XXXXX (Figures only)

Dated: XXXXX

Drawn on: Payer Bank Information

In favour of: Payee Name and Bank Information

This gift is irrevocable, and I have no claim left whatsoever on the said gifted amount and he is free to utilise the funds in any manner.

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
My father made some cash transfer in my account. Can I take gift deed for that too? or will it create a problem because it is cash transfer?

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hey everyone,

I have a question about filling in work experience post ITA.
I have held 4 different designation(promoted 3 times) under the Same NOC in the same company. I have a single reference letter describing duties for each designation with start and end date. I am thinking doing the following

1) Creating separate entries for each designation.
2) For proof, add the same reference letter and then attach for each entry only the promotion letter, salary slip, appraisal letter and tax document only for that designation

would that be okay for will that create confusion if i used the same reference letter but only the relevant salary and tax document for individual designation?

or would it be better if i just put everything in the one file(tax docs, salary slips, promotion and salary hike letter for all years) and attach it against every entry ?

I am worried that i might confused them