+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA receivers - May 23rd - 90th Draw

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Wouldn't it be better to transfer amount to his account and make a gift deed for her too? In this case, he won't have to submit the bank statement of his wife account.
Hi,

This is exactly I am trying to understand, if I get a transfer from my wife's account and then ask her to do a gift deed. Do I need to show her 6 months bank statement as well or not. please help me with your thoughts.

Reactions: anotherone11

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
I don't think so. A lot of people take money from parents and they don't add their 6 months of the bank statement.
how about when you take money from your wife's account? like if she transfers money to my account, do I need to show her bank statement along with Gift deed?

Best,
Deepak

Akta28390

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
NOC Code......
Guys please share your timelines....it will be most helpful for everyone waiting....

We are at IP1stage i think and have been since 28th june 2018.....

We were asked for another copy of Passports on the same day as our Medical exam passed status i. e. 28th of june....on the same day our background check section changed to “your application is in progress. We will let you know when we start the background check.” We sent the required copy of the passports and now the status is the same with an addition of “we are reviewing your additional documents.” This will be considered IP1 right?

ITA: 23rd May
AOR: 15th june
MEP/IP1: 28th June
Home Country: India

cprcandidate

May 24, 2018
I submitted my documents last week of June. Yesterday I received a message for uploading 5475E. I can also see the status of Medical passed. But tthe eligibility still shows as "We are reviewing your eligibility.......".
Just curious to know if it is considered normal to have the medicals passed, but eligibility check still pending.

american_dream

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
USA
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
20-08-2018
I submitted my documents last week of June. Yesterday I received a message for uploading 5475E. I can also see the status of Medical passed. But tthe eligibility still shows as "We are reviewing your eligibility.......".
Just curious to know if it is considered normal to have the medicals passed, but eligibility check still pending.
I think the eligibility status remains the same in mycic profile until PR is approved.

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Guys,

I have 2 old passport and loads of visa stamps on those. Do I need upload my old passport with visa and stamps.
Do I also need to upload visa's for which I never travelled?

Please advise.

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Guys,

What's the best way to share LOE? Is it fine to be a single document uploaded in support documents and that has index to LOE for vairous things.
OR
Should this be merged with a particular document? For example: If I have a LOE for POF, should I merge that with POF documents or follow the above mentioned 1st point.

Please advise.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Guys,

What's the best way to share LOE? Is it fine to be a single document uploaded in support documents and that has index to LOE for vairous things.
OR
Should this be merged with a particular document? For example: If I have a LOE for POF, should I merge that with POF documents or follow the above mentioned 1st point.

Please advise.
Single document explaining everything.