+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA receivers - May 23rd - 90th Draw

GlobalQuest

Dec 28, 2017
Hello,

I was granted a Canadian Tourist Visa last 2015 and I'd like to ask the following:

1. Does this mean that I should have a UCI from my tourist application?
2. Should I answer "Yes" to the question Have you applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?
I faced a similar question as yours so I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge:
1. Most likely.(however in my case i could not find it in anywhere).
You could check this link for more information : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=772&top=4
2. Since you have applied before, you should answer "Yes".

What I did: I tried to search the forum for a definite answer to where I could find the UCI number. Some people are of the opinion
that the C.Rec/ Ref. no on the tourist visa is the UCI number. Others disagree. There is no unanimity in the answers.
So I answered Yes to the "have you applied before" question and left the UCI number blank. System auto generates a UCI number after you submit the application and assigns it to your profile. Hope this helps :)

Nwanne

May 24, 2018
Guys please I have a quick question. The name on my birth certificate is slightly different than the name on my passport and documents. I never had a legal name change but I was registered in school with the extra last name I bare now. Should I mention a name change? Especially since I'm not required to submit a birth certificate.

ianduff

Nov 30, 2017
I faced a similar question as yours so I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge:
1. Most likely.(however in my case i could not find it in anywhere).
You could check this link for more information : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=772&top=4
2. Since you have applied before, you should answer "Yes".

What I did: I tried to search the forum for a definite answer to where I could find the UCI number. Some people are of the opinion
that the C.Rec/ Ref. no on the tourist visa is the UCI number. Others disagree. There is no unanimity in the answers.
So I answered Yes to the "have you applied before" question and left the UCI number blank. System auto generates a UCI number after you submit the application and assigns it to your profile. Hope this helps :)
Yes it definitely helped! Thank you very much!

Reactions: GlobalQuest

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Everyone needs to fill an entire "new" application after receiving ITA, so just change it there. You can do any changes, as long as your score doesn't drop below the cut-off.
do we need to mention each change in a letter of explanation especially NOC code changes? or even small changes at any place?

nirav3809

Nov 6, 2017
Hello everyone, congratulations to all of you for ITA. I searched many things on the social media, benefited a lot through various platforms. This time also I waited for someone to create group but then couldn’t stop creating a group for people who are in same boat. So let’s share experience in this group in order to create the perfect submitted profile. Thanks in advance. https://chat.whatsapp.com/Epa3zdCaBwcAYyIvzdHgsj

May 25, 2018
I have been asked to pay fee of $419 for authorization letter. What is this scam or true. I had apply for Canada working visa and authorization letter fee pay in USA Rhode island Providence city's to Maria Threats.

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
When was your wife's passport issued ?
I visited PSK and they told me for all passports issued in 2017 and 2018,PCC will be given on same day.
Yep 2017

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Hello everyone, congratulations to all of you for ITA. I searched many things on the social media, benefited a lot through various platforms. This time also I waited for someone to create group but then couldn’t stop creating a group for people who are in same boat. So let’s share experience in this group in order to create the perfect submitted profile. Thanks in advance. https://chat.whatsapp.com/Epa3zdCaBwcAYyIvzdHgsj
Hey there is one more group. We have about 20 members. Can you go back in history and join that instead. Let's keep one group

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Just sent my application and received AoR like, one minute later. :D

Now it's time to play the waiting game...:rolleyes:
All the best buddy.
Have you started finalizing the Province/City you are going to live in ?
Trying to figure out the monthly expenses here as i sort of already have a job.

Hassan.Fahm

Feb 15, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
none