+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA receivers - May 23rd - 90th Draw

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Congratulations you all.
Hope the rest of the processes go smoothly for you all.
Help us with the way, once we finally get in to this in the future! ;)

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
ITA received 30 minutes ago.

question on accepting ITA.
Birthday next week which would lower my CRS by 5 points and would lower it to 440 as EE created in Jan 2018, which put be below the cut off score.

if I dont accept the ITA now would the new calculated score after my birthday affect my eligibility? should I accept it before my birthday or it would not matter at this point?

Thank you and best luck to all

Baba2017

Oct 30, 2017
How do we accept the ITA? I m still waiting for my mail hence don't know what to expect on my Cic page

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
ITA received 30 minutes ago.

question on accepting ITA.
Birthday next week which would lower my CRS by 5 points and would lower it to 440 as EE created in Jan 2018, which put be below the cut off score.

if I dont accept the ITA now would the new calculated score after my birthday affect my eligibility? should I accept it before my birthday or it would not matter at this point?

Thank you and best luck to all
In the message they send to your profile after ITA, they talk about this:

"NOTE: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence."

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
We dont need to do anything right now right? like accept the ITA or something
we can start the profile processing some day later too??

or there is a timeline to start the application or accept the ITA
You have 90 days, like it says in the picture. After that, your profile returns to the pool and you'll have to wait for another ITA.

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
In the message they send to your profile after ITA, they talk about this:

"NOTE: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence."
Thanks man,

I did not read through the pdf message thoroughly. It is pretty clear that the timing of accept ITA is not critical and does not depend on age. I am not in hurry to accept it now. but have all my documents ready.

only thing might have to get my undergrad diploma and certificate translated and notarized and submit them along with my ECA for my master's degree.

Some people on this forum says no need to get them translated. I do have a translation from my university and stamped by the officials but those were from 14 years ago. I dont know if that would be sufficient or not.

Congrats to all who received ITA today!!!