AOR Received.
09-10-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2019
LANDED..........
15-06-2019
Guys, we are currently residing in USA, but have not filed a green card. In the e-APR where you have to input alien document number what should we enter? My wife is in H1B and I am on F1. Thanks!

bruceyuan

May 8, 2018
Hi All,

I have paid RPRF for my PNP application, is it better to pay agian when I submit my EE application?

Thanks

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yes, that’s what I meant.
pnp fee is separate, EE fees will be separate as mentioned below:

The processing fees are:
  1. $550 CAD for you
  2. $550 CAD if you have an accompanying spouse or common-law partner
  3. $150 CAD for each dependent child.
The right of permanent residence(RPRF) fees are:
  1. $490 CAD for you,
  2. $490 CAD if you have an accompanying spouse or common-law partner.(Dependent Children are not required to pay this fee)
Source: http://www.canadim.com/express-entry-proof-of-funds

bruceyuan

May 8, 2018
pnp fee is separate, EE fees will be separate as mentioned below:

The processing fees are:
  1. $550 CAD for you
  2. $550 CAD if you have an accompanying spouse or common-law partner
  3. $150 CAD for each dependent child.
The right of permanent residence(RPRF) fees are:
  1. $490 CAD for you,
  2. $490 CAD if you have an accompanying spouse or common-law partner.(Dependent Children are not required to pay this fee)
Source: http://www.canadim.com/express-entry-proof-of-funds
Sorry, I actually meant the fees I included in my paper-based application that I sent to IRCC. If I remembered correctly, it was also 1040 CAD.

FNizami

Jun 14, 2018
You need provide as accurate info as possible to best of your knowledge...

Hop skipping between Dubai and Shj eh ;)
Haha yes but more like between Rolla and Majaz

Also does anyone know about the proof of funds? I do not have the required amount in my bank account? I know should not borrow it. but I am plan to show proof of funds in the following ways:

End of service benefits:
I will receive a nice end of service settlement from my company which is mentioned in my hr policy. I am going to mention this amount in my cover letter and upload the hr policy as well.

Cars under my name:
I will show the two cars that I have under my name and mention a rough conservative market value of these cars.

Uncle in Canada:
I will mention that I have an uncle in Canada that is willing to support me financially if need be. Will give his 6 months bank statement as well.

Will these things help bridge the gap?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Haha yes but more like between Rolla and Majaz

Also does anyone know about the proof of funds? I do not have the required amount in my bank account? I know should not borrow it. but I am plan to show proof of funds in the following ways:

End of service benefits:
I will receive a nice end of service settlement from my company which is mentioned in my hr policy. I am going to mention this amount in my cover letter and upload the hr policy as well.

Cars under my name:
I will show the two cars that I have under my name and mention a rough conservative market value of these cars.

Uncle in Canada:
I will mention that I have an uncle in Canada that is willing to support me financially if need be. Will give his 6 months bank statement as well.

Will these things help bridge the gap?
Good food around Rolla strt ;), for years I was in the Al Taawun area

With PoF, the officer reviewing your application needs to clearly know only one thing... the liquidated cash available in your bank account. Neither the cars(unless the proceeds for the sale these cars is in your bank account), nor EoSB will help until the money is in your account.
Your uncles bank statement will not help you either, if your uncle is ready to provide you a gift deed for the money you require within your account. Check this link out to know the Gift Deed option better

Last edited: