+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Receivers - June 13th 2018

Div29

Jun 14, 2018
You are not alone :D.
put Hindi as your 1st language
as far as I remember IELTS asks for first official language - which will be English if you went to English medium school and if English is the preferred language at your workplace. Your native language is still hindi.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everybody please need some help, I received ITA 13 june, 15 june I sent my application and received confirmation, but :
1- I didn’t send my language test , they didn’t ask in the check list what will happen
2- I didn’t send my nominations, they didn’t ask , what will happen
3- my language test will expire on September, I m safe or not
4- how many times it will take that an agent will check my file , and will they ask me to add those mmissed documents or will they reject.
Please I so stressed need clarification if any one knows.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
as far as I remember IELTS asks for first official language - which will be English if you went to English medium school and if English is the preferred language at your workplace. Your native language is still hindi.
Nop, he not asking for "official language".

rajesh1986

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Hi everybody please need some help, I received ITA 13 june, 15 june I sent my application and received confirmation, but :
1- I didn’t send my language test , they didn’t ask in the check list what will happen
2- I didn’t send my nominations, they didn’t ask , what will happen
3- my language test will expire on September, I m safe or not
4- how many times it will take that an agent will check my file , and will they ask me to add those mmissed documents or will they reject.
Please I so stressed need clarification if any one knows.
Hi

How you send the application that fast, within 2 days?

What about Medical? And other docs?

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi

How you send the application that fast, within 2 days?

What about Medical? And other docs?
I have prepared everything pefore getting invited. I have done a medical exam, prepared my criminal record , etc. Unfortunately I didn’t joind as mentioned my langage exam and nomination,

rajesh1986

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
I have prepared everything pefore getting invited. I have done a medical exam, prepared my criminal record , etc. Unfortunately I didn’t joind as mentioned my langage exam and nomination,
As per the limited knowledge I have, i think you are safe. But I saw some Youtube videos that they have attached IELTS results as well. Can't we ammend the application?

My friend, as i know we cannot do medical before receiving ITA right? Please guide me on this.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
As per the limited knowledge I have, i think you are safe. But I saw some Youtube videos that they have attached IELTS results as well. Can't we ammend the application?

My friend, as i know we cannot do medical before receiving ITA right? Please guide me on this.
For me I did an upfront medical check.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
But can I do it before ITA? No right?
So in that case 13th ITA and you did the medical next day?? That is great.
Rajesh medical can be done upfront either on or just before the ITA, likewise your IELTS score should be valid 2 years at the time you have submitted your application.
e.g. if you have received submit your application(and receive an AoR) on 10 June and your IELTS expires on 30 June you are not required to provide the new IELTS score

rajesh1986

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Rajesh medical can be done upfront either on or just before the ITA, likewise your IELTS score should be valid 2 years at the time you have submitted your application.
e.g. if you have received submit your application(and receive an AoR) on 10 June and your IELTS expires on 30 June you are not required to provide the new IELTS score

So, I am waiting at 449. Shall I contact approved medical doctor for my medical?

What info/proof they will ask? Like my EE reference number?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi guys,

I have confusion regarding education documents upload.

Do we need to upload all our mark sheets as well apart from degrees and eca?