+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Receivers - June 13th 2018

EbenGp

Jun 13, 2018
Hi everyone... My CRS is 451... What are my chances of receiving an ITA ? I submitted my EE application on june 5th.
We submitted just before end of May with 451 and got out ITA, so you just just missed the cut-off you will get in on the next draw for sure!

takadashin

Jun 4, 2018
Hi there, I got the ITA in June and I am trying to submit the WES document for my 4-years bachelor degree in my country to the document checklist in CIC. I am confused about where I should submit the WES result. Should it be in Education (diplomas/degrees) or Education Transcripts? I don't have any other option except these 2. Can someone confirm?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi there, I got the ITA in June and I am trying to submit the WES document for my 4-years bachelor degree in my country to the document checklist in CIC. I am confused about where I should submit the WES result. Should it be in Education (diplomas/degrees) or Education Transcripts? I don't have any other option except these 2. Can someone confirm?
Make a single pdf file which contains your WES, degree and mark sheets

Reactions: takadashin

djmore

Dec 25, 2017
Congratulations to everyone who has received or will be receiving an ITA today! :) FYI, when the application for PR pops up on your account, you will have to fill out a lot of additional information, kind of like when you made your EE profile. If you click "continue" at the bottom of the page, it will take you to the section where you can upload files, like your medical information sheet or your PCC. You can go back and forth between these sections as much as you need to-- you can exit the upload section by clicking "exit questionnaire." Clicking "continue" on the information page does not submit your application. Just make sure you "save and exit" whenever you add or modify information. Hope that helps you guys get started!
Hi, thanks for the information....
Any idea how to upload the digital photo....as i read that back of the photo needs to be stamped/handwritten with photo studio details and also candidate name/date of birth and photo taken date...
Main issue is how to upload both front and back of photo.....

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Hi, thanks for the information....
Any idea how to upload the digital photo....as i read that back of the photo needs to be stamped/handwritten with photo studio details and also candidate name/date of birth and photo taken date...
Main issue is how to upload both front and back of photo.....
Those rules are for a Canadian passport photo. When you're asked for physical passport photos later on, you'll have to send attested copies, as you described. However, at this stage, the guidelines for the PR application digital photo just require it to meet certain size and content requirements, that's all. No need to upload the back.

Reactions: tristonz and djmore

djmore

Dec 25, 2017
Those rules are for a Canadian passport photo. When you're asked for physical passport photos later on, you'll have to send attested copies, as you described. However, at this stage, the guidelines for the PR application digital photo just require it to meet certain size and content requirements, that's all. No need to upload the back.
Hi, northern sunshine....
many thanks for the update.....will do so as suggested.

CarlosLz

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Sao Paulo
Hey guys,
I was going to provide proof of funds from Dez/17 to May/18 because these are the last 6 months before the ITA but my medical exam will be only in July which means I will send my application in July. Do I need to provide the funds from Jan/18 to Jun/18?

Thanks in advance.

takadashin

Jun 4, 2018
Hi. I concern about the stamp on my passport while trying the scan for my checklist. I went to Canada to study and go back to my country once.
On my passport, there are all 3 stamps,1 enter and 2 exit stamps on my country 's page. But only one stamp on Canada's page which is the one I got first time entering Canada in 2013. I should get another stamp for entering back to Canada in June 2016. Am I missing the stamp or is it support to be like that?

bruceyuan

May 8, 2018
Hi. I concern about the stamp on my passport while trying the scan for my checklist. I went to Canada to study and go back to my country once.
On my passport, there are all 3 stamps,1 enter and 2 exit stamps on my country 's page. But only one stamp on Canada's page which is the one I got first time entering Canada in 2013. I should get another stamp for entering back to Canada in June 2016. Am I missing the stamp or is it support to be like that?
It might be on the back of your study permit.

SMKK

Jun 12, 2018
Hi i am an ITA receiver. Had a query regarding my Native language, which i have to populate in my profile. I have mentioned my 1st language for IELTS as English. what should i be putting on the profile? My mother tongue is Hindi however i am most proficient in English. It may sound like a funny query but i am really confused.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi i am an ITA receiver. Had a query regarding my Native language, which i have to populate in my profile. I have mentioned my 1st language for IELTS as English. what should i be putting on the profile? My mother tongue is Hindi however i am most proficient in English. It may sound like a funny query but i am really confused.
You are not alone :D.
put Hindi as your 1st language