+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Receivers - June 13th 2018

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Great, you are close to getting PPR then ! That means it took you 2 months to reach BGC stage.
When does BGC actually start is still an illusion imho, it can go on in parallel in a "cloak mode" or may start after the eligibility... Almost 1.5 months ago when I spoke to the CIC agent, they told me my eligibility has not start but BGC is ongoing ...

Last edited:

EbenGp

Jun 13, 2018
Why not get a one stop shop letter on their letter head from them mentioning that this is your bank account and this your balance?
The letter should be dated close to your application submission date
I can get the letter, however they want 6 months statement and my statements are not all in english and they cannot convert my old ones, only new ones...

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Yes...of the last 10 years if you have been working that long...
This is not correct. LOR is required for the employment shown under Work History, which is basis for your eligibility and for which you get points. I am showing my past 5 years employment in work history and remaining in personal history.

Div29

Jun 14, 2018
This is not correct. LOR is required for the employment shown under Work History, which is basis for your eligibility and for which you get points. I am showing my past 5 years employment in work history and remaining in personal history.
I have total 8 years work history and I showed all of it under work history in my EE profile. I worked with 3 employers in total out of which I will get LOR for 2 of them (one is my present). For the third one, I have worked there for only 7 months.

1. Do I need LoR for this record if I want to keep it in my work history?

2. Is it ok to shift it to personal history (change from what was shown during EE profile submission ) to get rid of the LoR requirement for this record?

monkeyspanner

Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
Hi Guys

From where we can get the documents checklist?
Also, do we need to merge all our educational certificates/degrees in one pdf file to upload it under Education section?
As you fill out the PR form it will tell you what documents to upload. In each section where supporting documents are required you can upload a document so if you have multiple documents that are required yes merge them.

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
I have total 8 years work history and I showed all of it under work history in my EE profile. I worked with 3 employers in total out of which I will get LOR for 2 of them (one is my present). For the third one, I have worked there for only 7 months.

1. Do I need LoR for this record if I want to keep it in my work history? -- Yes

2. Is it ok to shift it to personal history (change from what was shown during EE profile submission ) to get rid of the LoR requirement for this record? -- move it and then preview your score, if it doesn't changes then you're good.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Hey guys. May be a silly question, but do you translate names of organizations you belonged to when filling in personal history? For example, my BF was in Red Cross Youth, which is Ungdommens Røde Kors in Danish. Would you translate the name of the organization?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I was quoting w.r.t to Work History only.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Hello,

I have a question... I read on this forum in multiple threads that you should:

Add only skilled experience (this for which you are getting points) under work history

and

Add entire work experience (last 10 years skilled and not) in personal history.

Is that written anywhere on cic website?

Please help.

Last edited:

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Yes...of the last 10 years if you have been working that long...
Foreign experience is capped at 3 years, and as a result that's all you need to provide. Everything else goes to the Personal History section.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello,

I have a question... I read on this forum in multiple threads that you should:

Add only skilled experience (this for which you are getting points) under work history

and

Add entire work experience (last 10 years skilled and not) in personal history.

Is that written anywhere on cic website?

Please help.
You're spot-on ! Enter only pertinent experience for which you need points under Work History- rest goes to the Personal History. For spouses and dependants, foreign experience is NOT counted. This means you can push the whole information of your spouse under Personal History.

Hope this makes sense.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
You're spot-on ! Enter only pertinent experience for which you need points under Work History- rest goes to the Personal History. For spouses and dependants, foreign experience is NOT counted. This means you can push the whole information of your spouse under Personal History.

Hope this makes sense.
Thanks! That's what I read all over the forum, but is it written anywhere?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Thanks! That's what I read all over the forum, but is it written anywhere?
I don't know if its written anywhere- but this is what I and countless other applicants did.