Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Hi,

When EU immigrants from Eurozone apply for a PR visa, they get it quickly. Why? When they only stay there for few years and return back? Don't you think this is immoral immigration when someone from Non-EU zone longs to permanently settle back and not given an ITA in favour of EU immigrants? Similarly, who are these CA's who immigrate quickly from BPO services to other countries? I heard, the white consulting CEO's to Indian corporates co-operate and recommend them off the books (This is illegal as per immigration laws). Isn't it true? Why do recommendations prevail in an economic immigration? This is anathema to many people.

Leave your opinions.

Txs

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Great! Thanks for asking. Congratulations!! I am just unhappy with the delay.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi,

When EU immigrants from Eurozone apply for a PR visa, they get it quickly. Why? When they only stay there for few years and return back? Don't you think this is immoral immigration when someone from Non-EU zone longs to permanently settle back and not given an ITA in favour of EU immigrants? Similarly, who are these CA's who immigrate quickly from BPO services to other countries? I heard, the white consulting CEO's to Indian corporates co-operate and recommend them off the books (This is illegal as per immigration laws). Isn't it true? Why do recommendations prevail in an economic immigration? This is anathema to many people.

Leave your opinions.

Txs
All the outlanders application irrespective of where they are from or reside was not on the priority list of IRCC so far.
Haven't really seen any "EU-Zone" getting PPR requests frequently then rest of the world. And ITA are not country specific, anyone who are above the cut-off are invited.
So, what exactly do you mean by " Don't you think this is immoral immigration when someone from Non-EU zone longs to permanently settle back and not given an ITA in favour of EU immigrants?"

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
What is the cut off please. Then I can give an example. Congratulations.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
What is the cut off please. Then I can give an example. Congratulations.
It depends on the program.
Thus year only CEC and PNPs have been invited. Take a look at the IRCC website for the last draw cut off

Reactions: YASASWI GOMES

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
I have exactly 476 points. Now what. This is fake immigration run by someone.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have exactly 476 points. Now what. This is fake immigration run by someone.
That is a good score since you would have a ECA with Masters, good IELTs scores etc. Assume you have submitted your profile and now just waiting for an invitation when FSW draws resume. Now sure what you mean by fake immigration.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
I added up ielts marks hahahaha. I don’t know why you think I did not get it. But it’s 473 if I reduce my marks, I don’t understand why Aishb is immigrating before me now. You people at better scores can drop out and earn more m Hey in India because you all seem smart. I will get my ita this way. Same with UK, all they know is drinking beer and speak English. I don’t understand why they invented this fallacy English lol

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
I don’t understand why my language has one word and one meaning while English has two meanings sometimes. This is a bad language. People must never globalise on English but unfortunately it happened.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I added up ielts marks hahahaha. I don’t know why you think I did not get it. But it’s 473 if I reduce my marks, I don’t understand why Aishb is immigrating before me now. You people at better scores can drop out and earn more m Hey in India because you all seem smart. I will get my ita this way. Same with UK, all they know is drinking beer and speak English. I don’t understand why they invented this fallacy English lol
You do realize that I am not from EU or any country that you are annoyed with but I am from India.
Also, I got my invite last year and my application is already in so that's why I will be moving before you (whenever that eventually happens).
And people dropping put so you can get an ITA...well, here's some news buddy, they all have worked for it too. And that's literally not how ITA works.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Well if your profile is submitted with 473 then wait.

Reactions: YASASWI GOMES