Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I have got one more question concerning date when I became qualified for my NOC job
it is written that
"Employment requirements

For most occupations in this unit group, completion of a college or university program in broadcasting, theatre arts or a related field
and
Several years of experience
in a related support or assisting occupation in motion pictures, broadcasting or the performing arts are required"

Does it mean that I cannot put my BA graduation as the date I became qualified? :(

And I will repeat my question concerning NOC duties, in case anybody has some personal experience to share. I am checking NOC duties here:
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=4&val1=5226&ver=11&_ga=1.5673594.85960164.1430995096
I found the exact job title among 50-70 of those listed under NOC 5226, but duties and responsibilities are mentioned only to 6-7 of them and my position is not covered... I am puzzled as what should try to match my reference letter to.... :-[

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Lailina said:
The salary should be mentioned in the reference letter as well as the duties as required by CIC. There is no explanation from CIC what is more important. And I am afraid they do expect us to get references that fulfill their requirements.
I would suggest to get both letters
Yes, I agree it should be mentioned if you have any influence on it. But what if the company doesn't exist anymore and you have "old"references? What if you cannot get the references at all? Then you upload the agreement, contract or any proof you have. I am just saying that the salary is not as relevant as the diuties as it differs in every country, different company etc.

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
dr rd said:
Hello,

I have recently received ITA. Question is, do they solely consider EE profile information for PR approval or they also go back and see what information I had provided when I 1st entered in Canada as student before 4 years ??

Reason for this question is, I have showed my Indian work experience 2 years instead of 3 years. ITA received on 2 years Indian work experience. Originally I have 3 years experience.

Should I just show 2 years or I have to use previously provided (when applying Study visa) information ??

Please advise !!
No one knows if they check stuff from 4 years ago. If you have documents supporting your 3 years then you are covered and just state those 3 years. The problem would be bigger if it was otherwise.

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
doro_07 said:
Yes, I agree it should be mentioned if you have any influence on it. But what if the company doesn't exist anymore and you have "old"references? What if you cannot get the references at all? Then you upload the agreement, contract or any proof you have. I am just saying that the salary is not as relevant as the diuties as it differs in every country, different company etc.
Yeah, here I cannot agree more. If one cannot get all info in one letter, then the supporting documents should help + LoE.
In that particular case, the reference without salary info would not suffice, therefore both letters are necessary IMHO. At least i would do like this if I were in their shoes

salral

Mar 17, 2016
Hello,

I fulfill all the requirements for 1221 - Administrative officers (NOC). My points are 426 and I hope the numbers will go down to 426 in near future.

My questions are,

1. Is registering to the job bank mandatory?
2. After getting registered in Job Bank, at least one job offer is a must have to secure an ITA even i got the required points?

Regards,
Salral

CANPR12

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Dear folks,

I have a question. I am in the process of uploading the necessary documents to my EE profile. I have an old passport which has expired that also has visa stamps which are also expired. I currently use a newly issued passport. Do we have to upload scans of both old and new passports with our application as supporting documents or does just new passport scans are ok?

Please advise.
Thanks

PR_aspirant25

Dec 20, 2016
CANPR12 said:
Dear folks,

I have a question. I am in the process of uploading the necessary documents to my EE profile. I have an old passport which has expired that also has visa stamps which are also expired. I currently use a newly issued passport. Do we have to upload scans of both old and new passports with our application as supporting documents or does just new passport scans are ok?

Please advise.
Thanks

Yes. You need to upload the old passport's first and the last page along with all the pages that has any stampings or markings

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hello all!
Appreciate a quick reply as ACRO customer service seems to be taking time!

With the ACRO police cert they ask

- All addresses in the last 10 years. I'm assuming this is inclusive home company
plus UK addresses when I resided there for uni. Is this correct? Thanks all

necie12888

Dec 7, 2015
I'm so excited! I received an ITA but my score was lower than the required. I think my visible score may have had an error. Or perhaps the reason is that I'm here in Canada on a work permit and they selected me. Either way, I AM NOT COMPLAINING! I'm super excited.

Unfortunately, My oldest son cannot be on this application because they haven't changed the max age for dependents yet. He's 19 now. So I have to continue to pay international tuition here as well as the high taxes and so many other things. But I'm too happy to be here to actually complain!!!

I'm from the states. I've been here since April 2016 on work visa.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Dear seniors,

Will a freshly prepared Term Deposit work? I have submitted that with a letter from the bank manager. Please help.

Thanks

mngarg

Nov 21, 2016
PrayersfromIndia said:
Hi all, does anyone have the template in which we need to get details from current and previous employer which is to be submitted post ITA?

Thanks in advance for your kind help!
Send me ur email id//// I can email the one I have

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
PR_aspirant25 said:
Yes. You need to upload the old passport's first and the last page along with all the pages that has any stampings or markings

Can you post a link to the stated above about the old passport? Haven't heard of it.

sidy1116

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
etcoflife said:
Dear seniors,

Will a freshly prepared Term Deposit work? I have submitted that with a letter from the bank manager. Please help.

Thanks
Funds should be 6 months old , if it fresh then you have to prove source for it

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
salral said:
Hello,

I fulfill all the requirements for 1221 - Administrative officers (NOC). My points are 426 and I hope the numbers will go down to 426 in near future.

My questions are,

1. Is registering to the job bank mandatory?
2. After getting registered in Job Bank, at least one job offer is a must have to secure an ITA even i got the required points?

Regards,
Salral
1. yes
2 no

Zgoodwin

Jan 8, 2017
doro_07 said:
No expert on India but all your PCCs should come from country/town/district you lived/stayed, visited. Ask your family or friends in India to arrange one for you. I don't think Embassy will do it.
Hi
I have a question about fbi clearance..
I am an indian citizen living in Gulf. Can I apply for fbi clearance from India using a channeller approved by fbi..
Is it acceptable with CIC?