+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA on 1st March 2017. Let's connect here

Canada-Ontario

Jan 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks ;D ;D

doro_07 said:
It's more then fine :D You don't need to upload transcripts (CIC has back doors to WES to check them) but you can of course if you want to. All you mentiond is perfect - you are covered :D Just remeber that ECA is valid for 5 years for immigration purposes.

CANPR12

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi Folks,

I have received my ITA and i am in the process of uploading the necessary documents. I have a question which I hope veterans and fellow applicants would be able to answer.

The passport copies upload section has (multiple) copies explicitly stated. But there seems to be ability to only upload 1 single pdf file. I have an expired passport and a new one with visa stamps etc.

How have people with 2 or more passports uploaded your passport copies? Did you upload the old passport copies followed by current one within the same file or is just uploading the new passport copy is enough?

Please advise.
Thanks

EE-CAN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
CANPR12 said:
Hi Folks,

I have received my ITA and i am in the process of uploading the necessary documents. I have a question which I hope veterans and fellow applicants would be able to answer.

The passport copies upload section has (multiple) copies explicitly stated. But there seems to be ability to only upload 1 single pdf file. I have an expired passport and a new one with visa stamps etc.

How have people with 2 or more passports uploaded your passport copies? Did you upload the old passport copies followed by current one within the same file or is just uploading the new passport copy is enough?

Please advise.
Thanks
You need to upload all passport copies. All pages, except blanks.

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EE-CAN said:
You need to upload all passport copies. All pages, except blanks.
Please include the blanks as well.. You do not want to create the impression that you are hiding something.. I have read accounts of people getting dinged because they do not include the "full copy of the passport"..
Whats the harm anyways.. just a few more pages to scan

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
CANPR12 said:
Hi Folks,

Please advise.
Thanks

download a program to merge pdf and merge all of them into one file.

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Quick question to anyone that can help please:

As I'm plotting my personal history, and read that most ppl are providing LOEs
where does one upload them? I'm confused as the CIC portal interface seems to just
provide sections which you type in the info. Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Also Where else would you provide the LOE besides personal history, POF to explain abt the investments and any gaps that may appear.

Thanks!

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
senthilmca06 said:
Once after submitting those info you will get Documents upload page and Placeholder to upload LOE
Got it thank you. Does CIC come back asking for more info / clarification / documents
if need be? I want to be sure that I submit more than required so CIC are very clear.

A1605

Mar 7, 2017
prads_s said:
Ita on 1st March 2017. Let's connect here

Let's discuss and help each other our friends.
tried joining the whatsapp chat, but to no avail. PLease can you add me

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Minx said:
Got it thank you. Does CIC come back asking for more info / clarification / documents
if need be? I want to be sure that I submit more than required so CIC are very clear.
Try to upload as many docs as you can. they may ask you but it depends on an officer.

manashdeb

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All ITA March friends, please join using below link:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/27Q3pY11yXj4Q0mYvppj8JView Group

ITA March US friends, please join using below link:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HzDeG9RDhYvB1eKWy3wYFp

If there is any other group on the same topic, please post the links here

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
manashdeb said:
All ITA March friends, please join using below link:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/27Q3pY11yXj4Q0mYvppj8JView Group

ITA March US friends, please join using below link:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HzDeG9RDhYvB1eKWy3wYFp

If there is any other group on the same topic, please post the links here

I clicked on the link but I can't see the group on my what's app. How do I find you or maybe you can add me?

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have an uncle living in BC,i declared him on my application and i have all his docs for me to upload. question,do i have to put BC as my intended residence when i land in canada?it is part of the application form. i have putted that i wanna live in ontario.is that okay?

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
badz2 said:
i have an uncle living in BC,i declared him on my application and i have all his docs for me to upload. question,do i have to put BC as my intended residence when i land in canada?it is part of the application form. i have putted that i wanna live in ontario.is that okay?

It's Ok. just because you have a family member in BC doesn't mean that you have to live there.