+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA on 1st March 2017. Let's connect here

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
NextInLine said:
Hello everyone, congratulations all around. Quick question: regarding the medical examination, I don't see any form to take to the medical centre; however, the medical centre is insisting that I quote a reference number from an immigration medical form. They say that I can't make an appointment without this form / reference number. I don't know where to call or how to get this form. Is anyone else facing this problem?
Go to/call a different doctor. The reference number was necessary in the past when CIC was issuing medical request after sending application for PR. Right now doctors won't give you the results, they have to upload them to CIC themselves. You should receive a confirmation of a medical taken from your doctor and that is what you upload.

CIC website has plenty of phisicians listed. Go to previous pages in this thread, I posted the link to the list.

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Rajveer said:
When you summed up your work and travel history is it more than 6 months?
If it is then yes apply for a PCC from there it takes a while as they have a 12 week processing time.. but you can attach a LOE along with some sort of proof that you have submitted the request for a PCC from the States.
If your work and travel history comes short of 6 months then don't apply for one
Yes it is more than 6 months as I was there 3 times every time it was around 4-5 months. I am getting fingerprints tomorrow and sending them asap.

Do you think as definatelly an experienced one here, that I can submitt my aplication earlier (as FBI is going to be the only thing I will be missing, I already have a medical scheduled) or should I wait till the deadline?

How long would PR procedures take (approximately)?

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doro_07 said:
Yes it is more than 6 months as I was there 3 times every time it was around 4-5 months. I am getting fingerprints tomorrow and sending them asap.

Do you think as definatelly an experienced one here, that I can submitt my aplication earlier (as FBI is going to be the only thing I will be missing, I already have a medical scheduled) or should I wait till the deadline?

How long would PR procedures take (approximately)?
Hi doro_07, i also asked the same question on FBI PCC. As per expert advise, wait till we reach deadline. Its our luck if we get it before the deadline, then no worries otherwise submit document and explain about FBI PCC missing

mangesh111

Jul 21, 2015
Hi friends,

I received ITA on March 1st. What next ?

Not sure what to be done. Didnt get time to fill the application as well.

Thanks,
Mangesh

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mangesh111 said:
Hi friends,

I received ITA on March 1st. What next ?

Not sure what to be done. Didnt get time to fill the application as well.

Thanks,
Mangesh
Didn't get time to fill what application?

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
amysanyer said:
I received the same email today and I didn't see any obvious update in my profile. I guess it's just saying an update since we got the ITA
Doro07 thank you guys! Hope it is :)

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
qaawill said:
Stanlee link thread: canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t455826.0.html
+1 Thanks!

faizanahmed

Mar 2, 2017
I’ve received an ITA last night and am super excited :D. Before I choose to pay the processing fee, I need some advice from you fellows:
1. For POF I will be using my Gratuity which is well above the amount required. A letter from my employer stating the amount I am entitled to receive should be enough?
2. I have an overall experience of above 15 years and I cannot locate the experience letter of my first employment, which lasted for two years. I know this is sloppy of me and I can’t stop kicking myself but I need some advice on how to handle this situation? I’ve read a lot of forums last night and saw many people saying that if one doesn’t have a valid experience letter for a job that does not contribute to the score, it should not be a problem. My worry is can this be taken as a misrepresentation of facts? If yes, how to avoid this? Any and all the suggestions will be welcome.
3. In my case, I cannot see the customized documents checklist in my ITA invite, rather the systems is asking me to pay the processing fee before showing the checklist. Do others have the same experience?

gona06

Sep 21, 2016
amysanyer said:
I received the same email today and I didn't see any obvious update in my profile. I guess it's just saying an update since we got the ITA
I got a similar email and noticed the Letter of Explanation Upload line is longer there; could someone please confirm

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hi all,
Need some feedback on my queries below please.

I am now backtracking and writing to my old companies asking for references - yes sloppy of me but who would think what you did 13 years ago would be relevant?!
Anyways there have been 3 periods in my 13 year career history that I have freelanced.

1) 2009 - 1 year - I worked with an ex colleague to consult for a client on their projects. I have all the invoices I sent to my colleague (he had opened a company so I charged him a fee) and he is
happy to provide me a reference despite his company being dormant now and he is working for a multinational. Will be reference suffice? I dont have any bank statements that go back to 2009.
In between working for this colleague, I also took other freelance jobs for the last 3 months of 09, my colleague was fully aware. I have the contract from the company and also invoices I sent to the company but no
payment receipts were saved. Do I show this to Canadian immigration or just stick to my colleagues reference and me working exclusively for him?

2) After I completed my MA in Sept 2011, I started working freelance but no concrete jobs came in until Oct/Nov 2011 where the work was completed and the client paid me. I have an invoice dated
Nov 2011. In my work history provided to CIC I state I started freelancing from Dec 2011 - May 2012. So would CIC think I was misleading them? To be honest I couldnt remember until I backtracked today.
I started working for an oil and gas giant in June 2012 but I still have invoices sent to clients I wrapped up work for mid June 2012. I assumed I could write a letter for that duration to CIC stating that
I worked with multiple clients, have Word copies of invoices sent to their offices but didnt think to scan and save the payment receipts. Also I have varied income in those months I worked so how do I
state the income?

3) TODAY I am currently freelancing since I finished my 4 month contract position with Heineken from March to June 2016. I took the VSS option from the oil giant in June 2015 and then took a break to the US.My Dad passed away very unexpectedly in Jan 2016 so I didnt want to prioritise work so I mainly took that 1 job and then have been helping ex clients when I feel like it pro bono just to remain sharp. I dont earn anything as I live at home and have been helping my Mum run around sorting my Dads estate out. I stated in my work history to CIC I have been freelancing from June 2016 till today. Can I write a letter stating the above and also attach my Dads death cert and emails that show my attending job interviews looking for senior roles in my industry? Just to showcase what Im doing vs them thinking Im just unemployed.

Any of your kind feedback would be v appreciated. Thank you!

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
faizanahmed said:
I’ve received an ITA last night and am super excited :D. Before I choose to pay the processing fee, I need some advice from you fellows:
1. For POF I will be using my Gratuity which is well above the amount required. A letter from my employer stating the amount I am entitled to receive should be enough?
2. I have an overall experience of above 15 years and I cannot locate the experience letter of my first employment, which lasted for two years. I know this is sloppy of me and I can’t stop kicking myself but I need some advice on how to handle this situation? I’ve read a lot of forums last night and saw many people saying that if one doesn’t have a valid experience letter for a job that does not contribute to the score, it should not be a problem. My worry is can this be taken as a misrepresentation of facts? If yes, how to avoid this? Any and all the suggestions will be welcome.
3. In my case, I cannot see the customized documents checklist in my ITA invite, rather the systems is asking me to pay the processing fee before showing the checklist. Do others have the same experience?
3. you will see the customized checklist once you finish filling in the application. After the system asks you about payment, the next step is the application. The payment itself is the last step before submission of the eAPR

gmvk

Sep 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
where do i get the forms for the medical exam? do i need to upload documents first in my profile before getting a medical? thank you!

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
gmvk said:
where do i get the forms for the medical exam? do i need to upload documents first in my profile before getting a medical? thank you!
Take a minute and read this thread, please I posted links about medicals and I explained how it works to another member.