VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doro_07 said:
Yes but on cic website it states that:

You do not have to show that you have these funds if:

you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Canada AND
you are currently working or authorized to work in Canada.
AND being the key word.

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Ok next question :D I will have plenty of them and who better ask them to than brilliant people here :D

If in my EE profile I did not claim any points for my husbands education (secondary only) does he need an evaluation now?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doro_07 said:
Ok next question :D I will have plenty of them and who better ask them to than brilliant people here :D

If in my EE profile I did not claim any points for my husbands education (secondary only) does he need an evaluation now?
No.

amysanyer

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
doro_07 said:
Ok Guys another question about Police Certificates.

I was 3 times in the USA on Work and Travel every time less then 6 months. Do I need Police Certificate from FBI?

According to CIC website I should summerize those periods and they should count and I should apply to FBI but if I do I won't get it in time (processing time is around 4 months).
What should I do?
I'm in the same boat as you. I need to get a PCC from the FBI and I see it may take a while. ::) ::)

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
doro_07 said:
Ok Guys another question about Police Certificates.

I was 3 times in the USA on Work and Travel every time less then 6 months. Do I need Police Certificate from FBI?

According to CIC website I should summerize those periods and they should count and I should apply to FBI but if I do I won't get it in time (processing time is around 4 months).
What should I do?
When you summed up your work and travel history is it more than 6 months?
If it is then yes apply for a PCC from there it takes a while as they have a 12 week processing time.. but you can attach a LOE along with some sort of proof that you have submitted the request for a PCC from the States.
If your work and travel history comes short of 6 months then don't apply for one

NextInLine

Feb 22, 2017
Hello everyone, congratulations all around. Quick question: regarding the medical examination, I don't see any form to take to the medical centre; however, the medical centre is insisting that I quote a reference number from an immigration medical form. They say that I can't make an appointment without this form / reference number. I don't know where to call or how to get this form. Is anyone else facing this problem?

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Guys, i got an email today saying that my application was updated... went to my profile and cant get what was updated...
I got ITA on March 1. Started working on it yesterday, but as far as i know unless i submit the application i can revise it as many times as i want.
Then what does the update email mean... Anybody receiving the same?

amysanyer

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Lailina said:
Guys, i got an email today saying that my application was updated... went to my profile and cant get what was updated...
I got ITA on March 1. Started working on it yesterday, but as far as i know unless i submit the application i can revise it as many times as i want.
I received the same email today and I didn't see any obvious update in my profile. I guess it's just saying an update since we got the ITA

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Lailina said:
The update usually is 24 hours late and it is about you getting ITA. I also have received one, no worries