+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA on 1st March 2017. Let's connect here

okan_f79

Mar 1, 2017
doro_07 said:
Yes right 433, sorry my typing was fast coz I got excited and hopeful :D
Isn't there a rule that one should maintain they score during the whole process?
Are you sure that it won't matter? Not that I don't believe you, I am just seeking for reassurance.
I am exactly at the same status with you, same CRS score with same birthday :) asked the query here in the post and aswered like the same.

It also clearly writes in your ITA letter that it will not affect your application.

NOTE: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points
total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence.

What I wonder now is, if CRS sore changes after we submit e-APR application and waiting for PR ? For example I have points from Canadian Work Experience, and those may dissapear as it will be more than 10 years this summer. I will appreciate any comments info on that.

Thanks

BR, Okan

senthilmca06

Jan 26, 2017
Hi,

I have got ITA on March 1st. My query is, From my current company I went to Canada with work permit and worked for one year and came back to India with the same company. Actually I made two different entries for the same company one with experience in Canada and India. Please let me know is this correct or should I make it to one entry. In case of two entries what are the supporting documents should I get?

Thanks,
Senthil

xquizit_01

May 30, 2016
NinoDee said:
Just got my email. Am sitting at 436. Super excited...cant evn sleep
Congrats hey. Ko how are you going about the proof of funds with our infamous bond notes. (I'm assuming you're applying from Zim)

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
okan_f79 said:
I am exactly at the same status with you, same CRS score with same birthday :) asked the query here in the post and aswered like the same.

It also clearly writes in your ITA letter that it will not affect your application.

NOTE: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points
total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence.

What I wonder now is, if CRS sore changes after we submit e-APR application and waiting for PR ? For example I have points from Canadian Work Experience, and those may dissapear as it will be more than 10 years this summer. I will appreciate any comments info on that.

Thanks

BR, Okan

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and dismiss my doubts!! I couldn't sleep all night from excitement!!

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Congrats all. I got mine late last night Canada time. Points of 437.
But given how sudden it all is - I expected this to take 6 to 8 months - am scrambling to complete all my documents in time for the 90 day window.

Lets keep in close contact as we will all be in the same boat from here on end.

To the rest, don't worry, if you fall within the drawing numbers, you'll get an ITA. All the best!!

prads_s

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@resu Please ping the whatsapp group url here

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
manashdeb said:
Lets start with the documentation:

1. Collect Police Certificate from all countries you lived
2. Collect Employment Reference letter from your current and past employers
3. Arrange Proof of Funds documentation
4. Book Medical appointment from doctors in the panel lists
5. Arrange Digital photo
6. Submit your e-ITA form with all above documents attached in PDF format
7. Wait for PPR

There is a great thread by Stanlee in this forum:
Ready Reference - Steps to follow and documents to arrange post ITA!

This is so useful thank you very much for that.

Two questions - you mantioned medical - do we need it now or we will be ask for it later? and what panel list?
And photo - should it be now and should it be "pernament resident card photo" ?

I have all other documents collected, just need to upload them. those are the only 2 I don't have.

manashdeb

Jun 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WhatsApp group link:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/27Q3pY11yXj4Q0mYvppj8J

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Also one question. I am currently in Canada on visitor status as my husband is here on IEC. in EE I claimed that my country of residency is Poland as I am here as a turist. Can I still have a medical from Canada? or do I have to do it in Poland?

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Here is link to the panel of doctors if anyone needs it as I did :D

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

JeliJa

Jan 25, 2016
We got our ITA yesterday :)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

We applied for police clearance in Dec. I went to go collect it today and i see they swapped two letters around in my surname. Grrr! I don't suppose i will get away with this hey?

We sold our house in January but the transfer will only happen in May. Would an attorney letter explaining that they have the money suffice for proof of funds.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manashdeb said:
WhatsApp group link:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/27Q3pY11yXj4Q0mYvppj8J
Thanks ..Just joined.