+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA - May 2020 please Join here

cpark

Star Member
May 15, 2020
I have the same concern. I received a letter from IRCC asking for the Biometric. Service Canada offices are now close because of the COVID. Any idea what to do?
Extension of biometrics deadline for permanent residence applicants
No application will be refused or closed if you aren’t able to give your biometrics within the period indicated on your BIL. This applies to you, even if your BIL says you have 30 or 90 days.

You don’t have to contact us for this extension, and you don’t need a new BIL to make another appointment when sites reopen. Bring your original BIL to your new appointment to show proof of payment.

While biometrics collection is temporarily suspended at Service Canada locations, do not go to another biometrics collection point, including

• Canadian ports of entry (POEs)
  • other international biometrics collection sites
When Service Canada resumes collecting biometrics, you’ll have to make a new appointment at a designated Service Canada office. You won’t need a new BIL.

Sonic101

Mar 16, 2020
Hey guys. I got my SINP nomination last month, and got my ITA this month. so, I have this doubt in the documentation part in the federal ITA. Arent we supposed to upload a set of IMM forms post ITA? i cant find the specific upload space for those IMM forms. It would be helpful if somebody could share how they did this

CG7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hey guys. I got my SINP nomination last month, and got my ITA this month. so, I have this doubt in the documentation part in the federal ITA. Arent we supposed to upload a set of IMM forms post ITA? i cant find the specific upload space for those IMM forms. It would be helpful if somebody could share how they did this
If you got your nomination via express entry, you dont need to sumbit it post ita. The province sends it to them so they already have it.

Reactions: Sonic101

celpipuser123

Aug 19, 2019
Am I the only one who doesn't see the progress bar? lol

ITA-May 29th
AOR-June 11th

Review eligibility - reviewing
medical/additional doc/interview/biometrics - don't need
background - checking
final decision - in progress
I have the same.

AOR - May 4th

Review eligibility - reviewing
medical - Passed
interview/biometrics - don't need
background - checking
final decision - in progress

cpark

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Hi guys,

I applied for GCMS note on Oct 22nd and just got it today. On the second page, it says:
eligibility passed
criminality in progress
medical passed
info sharing in progress

Does this mean my eligibility is passed for real? When I log in to the portal, it still says they're reviewing my eligibility.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Hi guys,

I applied for GCMS note on Oct 22nd and just got it today. On the second page, it says:
eligibility passed
criminality in progress
medical passed
info sharing in progress

Does this mean my eligibility is passed for real? When I log in to the portal, it still says they're reviewing my eligibility.
Yes it means you have passed your eligibility. It won't show in the portal when you login.

I applied for my GCMS on Oct 13th and still waiting.

Reactions: cpark

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Hi guys,

eligibility passed
criminality in progress
medical passed
info sharing in progress

Hi,

Did you apply for GCMS note by yourself? if yes, please share the link you used here.

Thanks

Angelia009

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hello guys, is there anyone who has received COPR under CEC inland with 445 or less CRS points? My AO was on July 9th and since then there is no update or progress in my application:(