+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA letter after draw

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
richardrn said:
Hi! Congrats! Can u share ur profile? Example,
Work experience, age, ielts score, marital status education and ur score etc. thanks!
1 year canadian work experience, age 26, I did CELPIP and got 10s-12's, single, masters degree, total score 471.

WISHLAD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
I got ITA yesterday but it says all supporting documents should reach before 60 days.

I am in USA right now and to get the police CC it takes around 3 months. I do not think I will be able to meet the deadline of 60 days.
Also I need to get the PCC from India.

Is there a solution to this scenario?

Thanks

Dasa12345

Dec 1, 2010
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with application
purplesnow said:
I got it!! an hour and a half after the draw, longest i ever spent continuously refreshing my emails!
how do one get to know about da draw? is da date n time mentioned somewhere prior to it?

vijay lanka

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
My CRS score was 465 and todays draw was for 449. Hopefully i should get an ITA. but so far i had not received anything. Does CIC take time to send the ITA and where can we see the ITA.??? India time we got the draw results at 8:30 PM and now it is 10:30 PM its been just 2 hrs. Kindly let me know the time CIC takes to send the ITA

Sindan

Jun 17, 2017
I got through the last draw and my email had come at 2:30 am IST. you don't have to worry , it's definitely coming

vijay lanka

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I got through the last draw and my email had come at 2:30 am IST. you don't have to worry , it's definitely coming
My CIC account is still showing "You are a candidate. we will send you a message if you are invited to apply" What does it mean.. will it take some more time to send ITA or my application is not picked..??

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
I got ITA yesterday but it says all supporting documents should reach before 60 days.

I am in USA right now and to get the police CC it takes around 3 months. I do not think I will be able to meet the deadline of 60 days.
Also I need to get the PCC from India.

Is there a solution to this scenario?

Thanks
It's 90 days now.. the template is old.. you will have 3 months to submit the docs after ITA

CSQ_Applicant

May 2, 2010
Hi All,

I applied for the Express Entry profile just yesterday, i.e. 5th September. The pdf message of acceptance confirmation into the pool is dated as of September 06 (don't know why? ) . My CRS points (441) are above the cut-off (435) but still haven't received the ITA mail.

It is around 18:20 Canada time and I have not seen anyone receiving mails so late. The latest I have seen is at 2:30 India time which means it is 17:00 Canada time. Has anyone received mails so late after the draw for ITA.

Also, is there a way to question them in case I don't get an ITA in this draw. Because for the next draw I will be loosing 5 points because of age.

Thanks.

Regards,

Ajit

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi All,

I applied for the Express Entry profile just yesterday, i.e. 5th September. The pdf message of acceptance confirmation into the pool is dated as of September 06 (don't know why? ) . My CRS points (441) are above the cut-off (435) but still haven't received the ITA mail.

It is around 18:20 Canada time and I have not seen anyone receiving mails so late. The latest I have seen is at 2:30 India time which means it is 17:00 Canada time. Has anyone received mails so late after the draw for ITA.

Also, is there a way to question them in case I don't get an ITA in this draw. Because for the next draw I will be loosing 5 points because of age.

Thanks.

Regards,

Ajit
:)

jisanmahfuz

Jul 20, 2017
Hi,
Congrats who got the ITA email, I did not get the email yet but the draw was on Wednesday. My point leveled with the minimum on draw of 25th july. Can you tell me how long it takes to get a ITA email?

Thanks
Muhammed

ishangodbole

Feb 26, 2018
Hi,
Congrats who got the ITA email, I did not get the email yet but the draw was on Wednesday. My point leveled with the minimum on draw of 25th july. Can you tell me how long it takes to get a ITA email?

Thanks
Muhammed
If your profile was created after the cutoff time which was December 31, 2017 at 12:14:21 UTC, then you won't get ITA.