+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA letter after draw

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys,how long roughly is it taking to receive the ITA after a draw when you had the points? I have 471 and am impatiently waiting... :'( come onnnn CIC. its been over an hour!!!

olivia0827

Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you update your profile in the last two days? I'm at 470, didn't get ITA or email either, I'm guessing it's because of my update yesterday. My friends got their ITA and I didn't, now I'm terrified.

toe2head

Dec 21, 2014
olivia0827 said:
Are you FSW or CEC?
I'm eligible for both FSW and CEC along with positive LMO and regular BC PNP.

The only concern I have is my PNP status shown in mycic is "Pending", but I'm understood only Express Entry PNP approval can be granted with 600 points.
However, since I already have an approved PNP, so I had to answer "Yes" as to if I have approved PNP.

Anyway, it's written that ITA letter will be delivered by tomorrow, so I have to wait for a while though, if I don't get any mail from CIC, then I can't help but
make a call to CIC call center.

olivia0827

Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplesnow said:
I got it!! an hour and a half after the draw, longest i ever spent continuously refreshing my emails!
Congrats, people are getting their ITAs, still nothing for me

toe2head

Dec 21, 2014
toe2head said:
I'm eligible for both FSW and CEC along with positive LMO and regular BC PNP.

The only concern I have is my PNP status shown in mycic is "Pending", but I'm understood only Express Entry PNP approval can be granted with 600 points.
However, since I already have an approved PNP, so I had to answer "Yes" as to if I have approved PNP.

Anyway, it's written that ITA letter will be delivered by tomorrow, so I have to wait for a while though, if I don't get any mail from CIC, then I can't help but
make a call to CIC call center.
I've just got an ITA from CIC !! Cheers!! Go for it !!

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
purplesnow said:
I got it!! an hour and a half after the draw, longest i ever spent continuously refreshing my emails!
Hi! Congrats! Can u share ur profile? Example,
Work experience, age, ielts score, marital status education and ur score etc. thanks!

wanderlust7

Feb 11, 2015
Hello everyone

I am in a bit of an issue here.

I applied for FSW program, Application recieved on the 25th Nov, PER recieved 12th Feb, I haven't got any other updates on my ECAS since and not sure which office my application is transferred to.

Today I Got an invitation to apply for the express entry and I am not sure what to do. I know that If I apply via express entry then my FSW application will automatically be cancelled correct?

Kindly suggest what you guys think is the best move in this situtation.

3132 - Dietitian/nutritionist score 478

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
wanderlust7 said:
Hello everyone

I am in a bit of an issue here.

I applied for FSW program, Application recieved on the 25th Nov, PER recieved 12th Feb, I haven't got any other updates on my ECAS since and not sure which office my application is transferred to.

Today I Got an invitation to apply for the express entry and I am not sure what to do. I know that If I apply via express entry then my FSW application will automatically be cancelled correct?

Kindly suggest what you guys think is the best move in this situtation.

3132 - Dietitian/nutritionist score 478
I do not think your FSW would be cancelled. In ITA...it asks you - have you applied for PR before? Your earlier FSW application would be transferred to the Canadian embassy of your country of residence. However, if there are large back log of applications they might send it to other places.

wanderlust7

Feb 11, 2015
Thank you.

I think I will wait for 30 days and see what happens with the FSW APPlication if I dont hear back Ill apply for the express.

Thanks for your reply.