+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Just got ITA yayyy... really interesting situation, ITA came through 4 hours after we got the CONFIRMATION OF NOMINATION from OINP.
One question, I just requested police check from my home country and Australia (We live in Melbourne at the moment), they both take quite some time to come through but our IELTS expires on December 2nd. Can we submit everything and get AOR and then upload PCCs to just avoid doing another IELTS? or we can't submit without them?
Hi do you think i would get the ITA too? i am sceptical, but i will just check my IRCC portal i just accepted my nomination just yesterday which is the 24th

dorothy1995

Oct 25, 2023
Can you guys help me with these queries:
1.i recieved an ITA today. i had prepared the required documents at the time of OINP file submission. Do i have to collect all the documents in fresh date to send for PR application now or those previously collected documents will be ok for PR file submission as well like the reference letters, bank letter etc?

2. My current employer was refusing to give me reference letter at time of oinp so i had to give LOE and denial letter with a declaration of my colleague. Can i submit those here as well or should i again get all these documents too in todays date ?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
1.i recieved an ITA today. i had prepared the required documents at the time of OINP file submission. Do i have to collect all the documents in fresh date to send for PR application now or those previously collected documents will be ok for PR file submission as well like the reference letters, bank letter etc?

2. My current employer was refusing to give me reference letter at time of oinp so i had to give LOE and denial letter with a declaration of my colleague. Can i submit those here as well or should i again get all these documents too in todays date ?
1. not sure as I am not aware of PNP process

2. If you are claiming points for the employment, you need to prove it someway. I dont think you can just upload LOE and denial letter.

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
PCC for Australia comes with an Official Digital Certificate in your email within 48 hours, that you can directly use in your application

Remember: Victoria requires Full Driving Licence History. That too takes just 24 hours from Vicroads online and has 2 Documents,
The first Document is a Validation of License letter that you'll need in Ontario to exchange your Australian driving licence to Canadian. The second Document says you don't have any criminal driving record. You need to attach both these driving Documents with your digital PCC.

If you don't have a driving licence, you'll need a letter from Vicroads saying you don't have an Australian driving licence and hence don't have driving history.

And where is the other PCC required from?
The other PCC is from Iran. That will take a while. Sometimes 2 weeks sometimes 3 months.
About Vicroads, my husband who is the main applicant has no demerit points on his licence but I have 4 points because of speeding ticket which I paid the fines on time and wasn't dragged any further. Would this affect our application?

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
Hi do you think i would get the ITA too? i am sceptical, but i will just check my IRCC portal i just accepted my nomination just yesterday which is the 24th
You probably missed the round by hours, we got ITA on 24th at 6:09am AEST. They have rounds usually every two weeks so it's not long now

Reactions: rilyn14

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
hello please how does the ITA look like?
Nothing too extraordinary, you'll get an email that you have a message in your EE account, then under "Your Express Entry profile status" something like this should show up, I copied ours:

Latest update:
Have I been invited to apply? - October 25, 2023:We are pleased to confirm that we sent you an invitation to apply. Check your messages below for details.

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Nothing too extraordinary, you'll get an email that you have a message in your EE account, then under "Your Express Entry profile status" something like this should show up, I copied ours:

Latest update:
Have I been invited to apply? - October 25, 2023:We are pleased to confirm that we sent you an invitation to apply. Check your messages below for details.
OH OH I MISSED THIS. I DIDNT GET THE ITA AS I DIDN'T MEET UP IN ACCEPTING THE OINP NOMINATION. AND I JSUT RECEIVED MY OINP CERTIFICATE TODAY. SO MAYBE NEXT BATCH. ALSO I WILL USE THIS TIME TO ENSURE MY SPOUSE RETAKES HIS IELT, ITS EXPIRING ON THE 13TH OF NEXT MONTH. IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN FOR EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE THE IELTS RESULT EXPIRES ON THE DATE THE TRF RESULT CAMA OUT. FOR HIM IT WAS 13DAYS AFTER THE EXAMS.

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
OH OH I MISSED THIS. I DIDNT GET THE ITA AS I DIDN'T MEET UP IN ACCEPTING THE OINP NOMINATION. AND I JSUT RECEIVED MY OINP CERTIFICATE TODAY. SO MAYBE NEXT BATCH. ALSO I WILL USE THIS TIME TO ENSURE MY SPOUSE RETAKES HIS IELT, ITS EXPIRING ON THE 13TH OF NEXT MONTH. IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN FOR EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE THE IELTS RESULT EXPIRES ON THE DATE THE TRF RESULT CAMA OUT. FOR HIM IT WAS 13DAYS AFTER THE EXAMS.
Yep good idea, our lawyer said we can submit ours before our IELTS expiry date on December 2nd. I really dread sitting for that test

Reactions: rilyn14

lblue21

May 10, 2023

Yes, you have to get fresh letters for PoF & Employment. You can submit the LoE and Denial letter here too along with as many official docs from your employer you can get (Payslips, Increment letter, Offer letter, bonus letters etc).

Reactions: dorothy1995

dorothy1995

Oct 25, 2023
Yes, you have to get fresh letters for PoF & Employment. You can submit the LoE and Denial letter here too along with as many official docs from your employer you can get (Payslips, Increment letter, Offer letter, bonus letters etc).
Can i upload the previous denial letter that i got during oinp or should i again ask my employer because im very sure they will again send me another denial letter only ?

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Can i upload the previous denial letter that i got during oinp or should i again ask my employer because im very sure they will again send me another denial letter only ?
Try to persuade your employer this time. If they dont budge just get a new denial letter. As an extra step, I would collate required information from the official docs on an affidavit and would get notarized to build more credibility.

Ddreamer

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023

Proof of funds needs to be fresh, your current employment letter (if claiming points) needs to be fresh

Reactions: dorothy1995

Ddreamer

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
The other PCC is from Iran. That will take a while. Sometimes 2 weeks sometimes 3 months.
About Vicroads, my husband who is the main applicant has no demerit points on his licence but I have 4 points because of speeding ticket which I paid the fines on time and wasn't dragged any further. Would this affect our application?
Demerits do not affect anything as long as you paid your fines on time and your points didn't exceed the maximum permissible. (Victoria has a maximum permissible before it suspends your License)

I wouldn't have any idea about Iran's process. Happy to help with questions about India and Australia..

Reactions: kaaaten