+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
Profile can only be valid if that criteria is met.
Sorry I'm new to this discussion. So for us to have a valid EE profile, do we need to have a valid IELTS each (or main applicant only?), or not? because we wanted to book another test however that is an extra cost that can be avoided!

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Sorry I'm new to this discussion. So for us to have a valid EE profile, do we need to have a valid IELTS each (or main applicant only?), or not? because we wanted to book another test however that is an extra cost that can be avoided!
You need 67 points (which is required for a valid profile) so yes you need a valid IELTS until you submit the Express entry application (AOR EE). So for example if your IELTS expires on 10th you can use that score up to 9th to submit your express entry application. Also remember that the expiry date is the date you took the IELTS not the date of result. So if you take the ielts on the 2nd then 1st becomes expiry.

IELTS is cheap, opportunity cost of Express Entry nomination is priceless.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
PNP outland,
NOI - 8th may Health category
Submitted -31st may
Assessment -30th June
Dip - 31st July
Nomination - 08th sept
ITA - 19th sept
Upfront Medicals : 23rd Sept
Submitted and AOR : 4th Oct
Biometrics request: 23rd Oct
Medical passed: 23rd Oct
Did you get an email?

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Hi Guys I got an update today:
NOI: 8th May HEALTH
Submission: 6th June
Assessment: 12th July
DIP: 9th August
Nomination: 14th September
ITA: 19th September
Upfront medical: 18th September
AOR: 4th October
Medical Pass: 23rd October (says 24th, but today is 23rd...super strange :D)
Bio payment request: 23rd October- paid and submitted immediately
still waiting for biometrics instructions to come in

kaaaten

Aug 29, 2023
You need 67 points (which is required for a valid profile) so yes you need a valid IELTS until you submit the Express entry application (AOR EE). So for example if your IELTS expires on 10th you can use that score up to 9th to submit your express entry application. Also remember that the expiry date is the date you took the IELTS not the date of result. So if you take the ielts on the 2nd then 1st becomes expiry.

IELTS is cheap, opportunity cost of Express Entry nomination is priceless.
Thank you so much for explaining it in a simple way. We live in Australia and immigration process here is totally different, so thanks for your patience :)

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys I got an update today:
NOI: 8th May HEALTH
Submission: 6th June
Assessment: 12th July
DIP: 9th August
Nomination: 14th September
ITA: 19th September
Upfront medical: 18th September
AOR: 4th October
Medical Pass: 23rd October (says 24th, but today is 23rd...super strange :D)
Bio payment request: 23rd October- paid and submitted immediately
still waiting for biometrics instructions to come in
I thought inland applicants don't need biometrics since you have submitted in the last 10 years ?

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
hello COMRADES... Finally here . I have gotten my nomination from OINP. FINALLY!!!! so I await ITA. i hope that will be soon. Also i have gone to request for PCC from my country. looks like am not allowed to go for medicals. i will just go ahead and submit other documents, as my spouse's would be expiring on the 30th of october, he wrote on the 30th of October 2022 and the result was out on the 13th of Nov 2022

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
hello COMRADES... Finally here . I have gotten my nomination from OINP. FINALLY!!!! so I await ITA. i hope that will be soon. Also i have gone to request for PCC from my country. looks like am not allowed to go for medicals. i will just go ahead and submit other documents, as my spouse's would be expiring on the 30th of october, he wrote on the 30th of October 2022 and the result was out on the 13th of Nov 2022
Wow congrats..it was a long wait indeed
And ielts is valid for 2 years from the date you take the test..so technically your ielts result is valid until 30th of October 2024