+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
The accounts you have are from the same bank? My only worry is with the car loan and whether or not that needs to be disclosed. According to their website, it mentions that we need to show all accounts in the bank that we have plus any loans or credit card debts.
There is no running away from loans and CC debts. You have to declare them. How do you cover your POF requirements considering you have loan and/or CC debts is upto you.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Guys I didn’t upload my pnp certificate because they never asked and the 600 points were already allocated, is that ok or should I send it with webform?

Reactions: Angelpriya

radzP

Oct 4, 2023
There is no running away from loans and CC debts. You have to declare them. How do you cover your POF requirements considering you have loan and/or CC debts is upto you.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
Thanks. I do plan on showing everything since I have no CC debt and just the car loan. I was only concerned that they would deduct it from my POF and outright reject my application. I hope they atleast give me a chance to sell the car or add more funds if needed.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Guys I didn’t upload my pnp certificate because they never asked and the 600 points were already allocated, is that ok or should I send it with webform?
I think it should be fine. I'll just add it along with IELTS in the optional documents section. Did you submit ielts?

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Wow you really got carried away with this,one more reason that you should avoid medicals for now :p
Well I didn't go today cause I was a little unwell. But I am going next week. I am submitting medicals with my application. I don't think I have any energy left now to keep doing application stuff every few days. I am just going to submit, wait for biometrics and then only look at my application if a PPR pops up some day.

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
Well I didn't go today cause I was a little unwell. But I am going next week. I am submitting medicals with my application. I don't think I have any energy left now to keep doing application stuff every few days. I am just going to submit, wait for biometrics and then only look at my application if a PPR pops up some day.
You can do that?
You know i was feeling feverish a day before medicals..i didn't know i had the option to postpone it so i got it done anyways
N well done for your decision..i personally think we will get ppr within 6 months..my agent told me that ppl r getting it in 3-4months these days..so we'll be fine i guess

deepika_0511

Jun 11, 2023
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Bengaluru
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2023
Hi All,

I have a question for which someone could clarify. As you can see my signature, I am a May 5th Tech Draw candidate. And I received Nomination already. Don't have any ITA currently.

Before Accepting the nomination, I had 478 points. Then after nomination acceptance, logically I should be getting 1078 (478+600). But in my IRCC portal, it shows only 1048. Is this something I have to report them??? If so, how can I contact them???

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
Hi All,

I have a question for which someone could clarify. As you can see my signature, I am a May 5th Tech Draw candidate. And I received Nomination already. Don't have any ITA currently.

Before Accepting the nomination, I had 478 points. Then after nomination acceptance, logically I should be getting 1078 (478+600). But in my IRCC portal, it shows only 1048. Is this something I have to report them??? If so, how can I contact them???
This has happened to some people before as well..so no need to worry.its because maybe you are not getting points for something you had claimed like sibling points or canadian edu points etc.
Check out this thread for reference
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/overall-score-is-showing-wrong-after-receiving-pnp-nomination.514562/

• Love
Reactions: deepika_0511

deepika_0511

Jun 11, 2023
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Bengaluru
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2023
This has happened to some people before as well..so no need to worry.its because maybe you are not getting points for something you had claimed like sibling points or canadian edu points etc.
Check out this thread for reference
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/overall-score-is-showing-wrong-after-receiving-pnp-nomination.514562/
Thank a ton @Angelpriya . I get it now. Actually I got points for Siblings (15) and education in canada (15). Now that you mention this, 600 is the maximum we can get from that section.