+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for 60th Draw

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hello everyone,

Anyone who has submitted application post 60th ITA?
Wondering once we click on accept invitation, in how many days we have fill the application. Is overall timer is 90 days or once we click on accept invitation, the different counter starts ?

santosh3086

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello everyone,

Anyone who has submitted application post 60th ITA?
Wondering once we click on accept invitation, in how many days we have fill the application. Is overall timer is 90 days or once we click on accept invitation, the different counter starts ?
Unless you make the payment and transmit your application, you will have your overall time of 90days.

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hi, has anyone submitted the application? I have few questions

- do we need to upload all pages (including blank) of passport or only the bio page
- for travel history of last ten years, do we need to upload the scanned copy of visa stamps? I have all my travel

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Friends, I finally was able to upload my application.. I really say that last 15 days were very stressful. My learning:

- Start filling the application the moment you receive it
- Even if you are not sure about certain elements still fill it and move to next page of documents upload as you will see that many documents are required and you may need time to arrange them
- You can always come back to main application when you save and exit, logout and login
- Consider 90 days as 60 days to be safe

Reactions: kailay2008

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Friends, I finally was able to upload my application.. I really say that last 15 days were very stressful. My learning:

- Start filling the application the moment you receive it
- Even if you are not sure about certain elements still fill it and move to next page of documents upload as you will see that many documents are required and you may need time to arrange them
- You can always come back to main application when you save and exit, logout and login
- Consider 90 days as 60 days to be safe
I'm just waiting on FBI PCC. Do you know if one can submit with LOE? Does that mean they would start processing rest of the application? Or do i have to wait 90 days before submitting?

Kacious

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Passport Req..
03-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2019
LANDED..........
05-02-2018
ITA Apr 19th
eAOR Jun 19th
Medicals passed Jul 13th

Fingers crossed...

Kacious

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Passport Req..
03-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2019
LANDED..........
05-02-2018
I am yet to submit my details and get the Document checklist however i went ahead and booked for my medical appointment , but have some questions around the documents to be taken for the exams
I understand i need to take my passport and 4 photographs and a printout of the ITA letter ,other than that do i need to take anything else ?
How will the doctor tie my result back to my ITA application at CIC as they send the results directly to them ?

Now what information/document do i get after the medical is completed.
Do i get the immigration medical examination (IME) number and a copy of the information printout sheet or the Upfront Medical Report form ?
and i assume one of this detail is required while uploading my documents

Appreciate the response
The doctor will give you a form that shows you have undergone the medical test. In my case, i was only asked to present my passport. The medical result is sent straight to CIC.