pagarwal

Jan 15, 2015
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I'm in a dilemma.

I received an ITA about 2 months ago with 451 score. I have claimed self-employed points, however few of my documents for Self-employed period are not ready yet. Though my CA claims that he'll share the same with me in next 2 days (My date of submission ends in 4 days), I don't trust him as he has been playing me around for the past 45 days. What do I do if all my papers are not ready:
1. Decline the ITA or
2. Submit whatever papers I have so far with an explanation letter (Memorandum of establishment, Lester from the Franchising company, 1st year bank statement)

Also, I've a question for the photograph. I read that you need to write the photographer's address, date the photo was clicked behind the photo.

Do I need to scan and upload both front and back of the photo?

Thanks

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regarding the photograph question- go through the thread & check for Asivad Anac's reply at the end
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/photograph-question-t375033.0.html

drpilot

Star Member
May 4, 2014
I will say submit whatever you have with a LOE. And upload the rest via CSE. It is better to try your best when you have it.
Hope this helps.
I also didnt have my BG check when I submitted and I have COPR today.

Did you find this helpful?

+1