Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
Loving Serene said:
I think this means they have Canadian education but no ECA. That's what the letter meant. Because they are qualified for CEC not FSW. FSW needs ECA, CEC needs no education.
You don't need ECA if you have Canadian Education :) The reason why ECA is needed is because people DO NOT have Canadian education. CIC is able to verify Canadian Education but not anywhere else and hence the need of ECA.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
colorblind said:
Hi Aarti21,

Yes it does, and even more records for me as a spouse. In the forst 'version' it was asking for only 2 recent ones from home and now for all of them.
I don't quite remember but I think in the last app there was a question about foreign experience... Now it's only work history, don't know if I should delete some.
Still very confused as in the physical application for CeC that we've sent in Dec(and got back) there was nothing about the work history except in the personal history.
It really annoys me.
And how will they look into it if I delete it now?
Plus.... I'll be very pissed if I get rejected cuz the proof of work from 10y ago is not enough for them.
Wasn't CeC for ppl who have 1y of skilled experience within Canada? So why do they need the spouse's proof from back home???
Very pissed.
I surely don't have and can't get the paystubs from there. We're voth on skilled positions here and have all the proof of it.
Check whether points were alloted for work history to your spouse. If not, you can give min documents. All the documents are not needed.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intocanada,

there is no possibility to gain points for spouse's foreign experience. we did get for my skilled Canadian.

I deleted my foreign work experience (spouse), and leave it like that.

I wonder what happened with ppl who got invited through FSW and submitted it already....
and then got cancelled last night? (I mean ppl in the same situation, and there were many)

They don't know how much it all means to us, and what are the shocks we get.