+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA CANCELLED

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can't believe it.

You were recently accepted into the Express Entry pool of candidates and invited to apply for Permanent Residence.

Unfortunately, you were issued an invitation to apply in error under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Based on the information that you provided to CIC, you do not meet the minimum entry criteria for the Program. Specifically, you do not have a Canadian education credential or Educational Credential Assessment. This message serves as notice that the invitation to apply for the Federal Skilled Worker program, issued in error, has been cancelled.

However, based on the information you provided in your Express Entry profile, you are eligible to receive an invitation to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

Do we have to wait for a new draw??? I can't believe this is happening. it was their error. And now I can't apply anymore???

A.B.123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/anyone-else-just-get-this-message-t271431.0.html

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
System is not well Tested. Many more such Errors to come.

MaryAnneAB

Jun 4, 2014
I have the same message
You were recently accepted into the Express Entry pool of candidates and invited to apply for Permanent Residence.

Unfortunately, you were issued an invitation to apply in error under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Based on the information that you provided to CIC, you do not meet the minimum entry criteria for the Program. Specifically, you do not have a Canadian education credential or Educational Credential Assessment. This message serves as notice that the invitation to apply for the Federal Skilled Worker program, issued in error, has been cancelled.

However, based on the information you provided in your Express Entry profile, you are eligible to receive an invitation to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am confused. Have you guys not submitted your education information or is the system has a problem?

Loving Serene

Feb 20, 2015
ashrafgk said:
I am confused. Have you guys not submitted your education information or is the system has a problem?
I think this means they have Canadian education but no ECA. That's what the letter meant. Because they are qualified for CEC not FSW. FSW needs ECA, CEC needs no education.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no need to play smart. no ECA has ever been submitted or Canadian degree declared. It was a glitch.
a whole thread was about it.
but it's always very interesting how you ppl go first to assume that someone cheated or put untruthful info.

We received the ITA for CEC 3 minutes after the FSW ITA was cancelled

forever21

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
colorblind said:
That would explain why there was only 10points (808) difference comparing to the last draw (818) - whoever got their ITA cancelled under FSW received ITA for CEC in this draw.

That was probably a very loooong 3 minutes ;)

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
colorblind said:
no need to play smart. no ECA has ever been submitted or Canadian degree declared. It was a glitch.
but it's always very interesting how you ppl go first to assume that someone cheated or put untruthful info.

Just to clarify..
You first got ITA under FSW..and the few mins later cancellation email.. and then 3 mins later you got CEC ITA again ??

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
colorblind said:

just wonder if the documents required for those under cec are the same as for those under FSW

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maplemadness82 said:
Just to clarify..
You first got ITA under FSW..and the few mins later cancellation email.. and then 3 mins later you got CEC ITA again ??
Yes, submitted profile on January 1st. Met the criteria for both FSW and CEC, but never declared any degree but the secondary diploma back home.
Never got points for education.

Feb 07 got ITA to apply under FSW-got crazy.
Tonight at 7.48pm EMT recieved email in inbox named question, with the body I've pasted.

5 min later got the ITA for CeC.

Have to redo the whole application, waiting to see if they require the same stuff.

Some things in the application have improved though.

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
colorblind said:
Yes, submitted profile on January 1st. Met the criteria for both FSW and CEC, but never declared any degree but the secondary diploma back home.
Never got points for education.

Feb 07 got ITA to apply under FSW-got crazy.
Tonight at 7.48pm EMT recieved email in inbox named question, with the body I've pasted.

5 min later got the ITA for CeC.

Have to redo the whole application, waiting to see if they require the same stuff.

Some things in the application have improved though.
Colourblind, does it now asks for reference letters?? Like in the same format as FSW?

Thanks,
Aarti

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Aarti21,

Yes it does, and even more records for me as a spouse. In the forst 'version' it was asking for only 2 recent ones from home and now for all of them.
I don't quite remember but I think in the last app there was a question about foreign experience... Now it's only work history, don't know if I should delete some.
Still very confused as in the physical application for CeC that we've sent in Dec(and got back) there was nothing about the work history except in the personal history.
It really annoys me.
And how will they look into it if I delete it now?
Plus.... I'll be very pissed if I get rejected cuz the proof of work from 10y ago is not enough for them.
Wasn't CeC for ppl who have 1y of skilled experience within Canada? So why do they need the spouse's proof from back home???
Very pissed.
I surely don't have and can't get the paystubs from there. We're voth on skilled positions here and have all the proof of it.