+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Applicants 61st draw gather here

Ambidextrause

May 5, 2017
Hello House,

Quick one: can someone source for funds within the first 20 days of the 90 days and keep it in one's account for about 60 days before submitting application? This will be fixed and no deductions be made till PPR. I heard of two guys whose applications were refused because of POF even though they eventually made the target, lumps sums perhaps were frowned at. Deed of gift, regardless

rj16

Star Member
May 19, 2015
New Jersey, USA
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
deepakmgt said:
Hi , got the ITA yesterday , I had applied for US tourist visa in 2009 which was rejected , the reason of rejection was not told to me , probably it was less finances and my status .

will CIC check my that application as US & CIC share the database now .

will it have any impact on my EE application ?
Don't take a chance. Disclose it in the application. You can explain the same thing that the reason for rejection was not given. If you received any US visa since then, add that here too. It's better to be safe. Having a visa rejected should not matter too much if you meet other criteria for EE

nislava

Oct 18, 2012
Yes it's better not to hide...you can explain them when necessary.

rj16 said:
Don't take a chance. Disclose it in the application. You can explain the same thing that the reason for rejection was not given. If you received any US visa since then, add that here too. It's better to be safe. Having a visa rejected should not matter too much if you meet other criteria for EE

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, mine got rejected too, twice. The first one was when I wasn't even 18. Does that need to be mentioned as well? I will mention though that I just graduated from the US, just to give them perspective that I did eventually get accepted.

masumah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
masumah said:
I received the ita yesterday and found my first problem. It is related to work experience
My experience is as follows:
1. Company A April to June 2012 (ad hoc basis)
2. Company A August 2012 to August 2014
3.Company B August 2014-June 2015
The company B has actually been horrendous to me..my resignation was in august and that's why I also mentioned in my EE profile that 3rd job was from August to August
My question is that the the first 3 months during which I worked on ad hoc basis for company A and resumed as regular/permanent employee with them after summer vacations, will those 3 months be added up to my work experience or not?
Other wise I m short of 2months from 3 years for which I have acquired marks
Anybody please guide/help

noyoucant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Ambidextrause said:
Hello House,

Quick one: can someone source for funds within the first 20 days of the 90 days and keep it in one's account for about 60 days before submitting application? This will be fixed and no deductions be made till PPR. I heard of two guys whose applications were refused because of POF even though they eventually made the target, lumps sums perhaps were frowned at. Deed of gift, regardless
can some one answer as i am wondering too ! ! i have joint acc with parent but is My money,, money is in my bank accntill 2015,, then transferred to joint,, can i change this acc to my name, ask parent write a gift deed n also snow bank statement for 2015 ((when money is in my acc)) ? ? Is it mis represent ? ? pls help ! i am very worried

CAPunjabi

May 5, 2017
My score is 441. Had not received ITA email yet. Is there anyone else too having scores above 423 waiting for ITA ?

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN THE CHECKLIST WILL BE GENERATED ??ONCE WE FILL ALL THE DETAILS ? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE STEPS. AFTER COMPLETING ALL THE DETAILS DO I NEED SUBMIT FOR CHECKLIST TO GENERATE??

THANKS

Dodozin

May 4, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAPunjabi said:
My score is 441. Had not received ITA email yet. Is there anyone else too having scores above 423 waiting for ITA ?
I had 426 and got ITA on the same day 7pm

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
KMSF said:
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN THE CHECKLIST WILL BE GENERATED ??ONCE WE FILL ALL THE DETAILS ? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE STEPS. AFTER COMPLETING ALL THE DETAILS DO I NEED SUBMIT FOR CHECKLIST TO GENERATE??

THANKS
Complete filling your forms and press continue. You will see your personalized documents checklist. You can always go back and modify the details you filled in.

deepakmgt

May 5, 2017
rj16 said:
Thank you for the information , further to this I would like to know

Do i have to select yes in both the questions & can CIC see the application form i filled to apply for US visa to check what details i filled up ?

Has *** ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:
Has *** refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
deepakmgt said:
Thank you for the information , further to this I would like to know

Do i have to select yes in both the questions & can CIC see the application form i filled to apply for US visa to check what details i filled up ?

Has *** ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:
Has *** refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Yes, select yes for both. I am doing the same and I confirmed with someone who was in the same position and was accepted for PR later.

Ambidextrause

May 5, 2017
Nice one. Do you now have your AOR?

zhaff2004 said:
Busy making my way through the ITA application. Their website is very cumbersome, but if all goes well, I should have my AOR done tonight as I'm pretty sure I've got all my documents in order