+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Applicants 61st draw gather here

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
I started ITA application and have the following question:
Do you used any other name ?? -- My wife didnt had surname earlier(old passport), she got a new passport with my surname added. so do i need to answer yes and what supporting documents do i need to provide..

Old Passport Surname is BLANK
New Passport Surname -- Added..

AlsoI noticed that I caanot leave blank under name. What do i need to enter if shedoesnt have last name

Thanks

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salikgilani said:
Yes, select yes for both. I am doing the same and I confirmed with someone who was in the same position and was accepted for PR later.
If I'm not mistaken, the guy has applied for a non-immigrant visa. Obviously, he should not select Yes for the second question. Or am I missing something?

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How's everybody doing?

I have lived in so many places during the last 10 years and I am wondering if I should mention all of them or not. I don't even remember some of the addresses. Also, will we be asked for a proof later on?

Ankur25

Nov 12, 2014
Guys i received ITA in last draw. Earlier in 2014, i had applied for BCPNP but somehow my application was 'WITHDRAWN' as my employer in Vancouver withdraw offer letter due to bad market conditions.

My question is do i need to declare this in my current express entry profile. If yes than how?
express entry profile asks under statutorily questions column as

'Has ANKUR KUMAR HANSRAJ PANDEY been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?'

I was not 'REFUSED'. Just my application was WITHDRAWN by employer. Do i need to select YES under this question and declare?

Your URGENT replies would be highly appreciated...