+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

It is very hard to believe but it is true

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
she can fix it in test interview, no need to contact IRCC for now.

but:

-if she or you have contacted ircc already via email keep the records and replied if u got one and print for test interview date incase judge ask you if you have contacted IRCC for correction. Or attempted to make effort before.

-Also have pay stubs or tax returned showing where you worked or any paper works showing your correction, verbal correction alone won't fly.

good luck everything will be ok

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
she can fix it in test interview, no need to contact IRCC for now.

but:

-if she or you have contacted ircc already via email keep the records and replied if u got one and print for test interview date incase judge ask you if you have contacted IRCC for correction. Or attempted to make effort before.

-Also have pay stubs or tax returned showing where you worked or any paper works showing your correction, verbal correction alone won't fly.

good luck everything will be ok

She is planning to correct it at interview
I m not sure she will be in trouble or not

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stop confusing this issue.

The correct course of action is to inform IRCC when the error is discovered - not to wait until the interview. The OP can bring it up at the interview if they haven't heard back from IRCC.

Please, stop making this more stressful and confusing than it needs to be.

Love2HelpU

Mar 20, 2018
I am still confused about the title of this thread o_O:p
Anyhow, as the above person said, notify IRCC via web-form before the Interview. No need to over stress :)

technic

Oct 5, 2017
I am still confused about the title of this thread o_O:p
Anyhow, as the above person said, notify IRCC via web-form before the Interview. No need to over stress :)
same here, "It is very hard to believe but it is true" implies that person who wrote this thinks they aresuperhumanss who cannot make mistakes :D