+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issue to sign in Citizenship test online

aakash4287

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Hey Guys, I got an update on my tracker with new test dates but have not received the email. Check your tracker too.

Mrstdn

Sep 25, 2018
I haven't received any update over email or application tracker, but me and my spouse were able to sign in to the test this morning! (did not proceed with taking the test as we plan to do this tomorrow)
Check yours - you might be able to sign in as well!

Reactions: iceman55

manishpet

Dec 25, 2019
I haven't received any update over email or application tracker, but me and my spouse were able to sign in to the test this morning! (did not proceed with taking the test as we plan to do this tomorrow)
Thanks for informing. I was able to log in too. I might need to through the material once more before sitting for the test in the evening.

Baba Yaga

Feb 20, 2018
Hello Mrstdn,
Do you remember how it gets fixed? because I got the same problem while signing for the citizenship test.
whenever I put my credential it doesn't recognize me and giving me message that "Based on our records, we haven’t invited you to take this test right now".