+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issue to sign in Citizenship test online

takolami

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hello everyone,
My husband got invitation for online Citizenship test from July 8th to July 28 th and when he try to sign in for test he got a message: You can't take test right now.....based on our records, we haven't invited you to take this test right now..... which is not true because he got invitation July 06th. Anyone having same issue? Please advise, thanks

americandesimd

Aug 10, 2014
Hello everyone,
My husband got invitation for online Citizenship test from July 8th to July 28 th and when he try to sign in for test he got a message: You can't take test right now.....based on our records, we haven't invited you to take this test right now..... which is not true because he got invitation July 06th. Anyone having same issue? Please advise, thanks
Drop an email to the email provided in the test invitation and they should be able to help

Reactions: takolami

Mrstdn

Sep 25, 2018
Same for our application. Same dates - Jul 8 to 28, but when we tried to take test this morning - it was denied.
Send an email already, waiting for reply.
Please post in this thread once you receive any update on it. Thanks!

aakash4287

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Hey Guys, I am in the same boat. Same test dates July 8 - July 28 and it says "You can't take test right now".
If anyone gets any update please post it here.

michaeldiaz

Jul 12, 2022
This is my second test invitation because of that issue. Test activation period is July 1- 21. Sent an email to them last July 4 because I still could not sign in. I got a reply today July 12 that my authentication has been fixed but the problem is still the same. Sent another email a while ago that it was not fixed. I only have 9 days left. It's really frustrating.

aakash4287

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Someone from the citizenship thread said he got the email from IRCC saying the tests will be re-scheduled due to the Rogers outage on July 8.
I have not received any such email except the acknowledgement from the technical department and the standard reply from IRCC of checking the UCI and application # while signing in.

takolami

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hello everyone,
I spoke with an agent a few minutes ago and she told me that my test invitation is not scheduled on the correct date. I had it scheduled for July 8th to July 28th, but she gave me a new time schedule from July 22nd to August 11th. That is the reason why I am getting the message....You cant take test right now. The number I called was 888-242-2100 after you put your UCI number choose the options 1-3-4 and at the end 0 to speak with an agent. I tried to call them at least 50 times this morning, and finally when I got connected I had to wait 15 minutes for an agent to respond.

Mrstdn

Sep 25, 2018
I just called to speak with an agent. In my case agent checked that I'm scheduled for the correct date and told me to wait for an answer on my email request. Also told me that worst case it will be rescheduled because I couldn't login due to technical issues. (I'd rather take it now instead of waiting for another test invitation)

aakash4287

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
I just received an email from IRCC saying due to the Rogers outage, the citizenship test scheduled from 8th July - 28th July has been rescheduled. You will receive a new date shortly.

manishpet

Dec 25, 2019
We must be born with great luck to have our test date (Once in a lifetime phenomenon) scheduled on exact same date as Rogers telecom outage (once in a decade phenomenon). At least we got some answers here.

michaeldiaz

Jul 12, 2022
When was the first test invitation? They weren't able to fix the issue first time and that's why they rescheduled it?
1st invitation was May 27 - June 16. Yes they rescheduled it because of that technical issue. Tried signing in today and still the same issue. I don't know if they will reschedule me again. I am just tired and frustrated. I did so much effort just to study and even took a leave of absence from my work.

aakash4287

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
1st invitation was May 27 - June 16. Yes they rescheduled it because of that technical issue. Tried signing in today and still the same issue. I don't know if they will reschedule me again. I am just tired and frustrated. I did so much effort just to study and even took a leave of absence from my work.
I have seen people complaining the same issue who received test invitation in 2021.
It seems to be a regular thing with test link and sign in problems, they are just using rogers as a shield this time.